Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sui Juris

Sui Juris, known as: John, of the genealogy of Doe, freeborn spiritual being on the land state the facts contained herein are true, correct, complete, and not misleading, to the best of my personal first hand knowledge and belief. Being of sound mind, competent, over the age of 18. This my free will, voluntary act and deed to make, execute, seal, acknowledge and deliver under my hand and seal with explicit reservation of all my unalienable rights and my specific common law right not to be bound by any contract or obligation which I have not entered into knowingly, willingly, voluntarily, and without misrepresentation, duress, or coercion, whereby I did not sign nor consent. I am not now nor have ever been a CITIZEN nor a U.S. Citizen nor a Fourteenth Amendment Federal Citizen nor Employee, I am not bound by sworn oath or oath of office. Whereas I hereby disclaim Clauses One and Two of Section One to the Fourteenth Amendment, together with Article Four Section Three Clause Two. I do hereby certify, verify, state, claim and declare forever without abandonment; Real Property (on Earth); Personal Property (body); and Ecclesiastical Property (soul) together with all trusts, probate, rights, titles, interests droit, droit both absolute and contingent, “Without the U.S.” Should this not be true then let the record be corrected or it will stand as truth. Time is of the essence.

Veracity; In my Private Capacity as General Executor/Eecutrix of said Cestui Que Trust account Droit, Droit, This serves Notice that your offer has been Accepted as Valuable Consideration and Returned for Value. This property is Exempt from Levy. Please Adjust this Account for the Proceeds, Products, Accounts and Fixtures and Release The Order(s) of The Court to Me Immediately. Make adjustment and close this account immediately, with prejudice. I accept your Oath, Oath of Office Security Agreement, Constitutions as by-laws, and Malfeasance Bond and place you in the Private commencing this self-executing binding contract between you and I. Further, I appoint you trustee “Fully Personally Liable Now” on your honor and solemn Oath to perform your obligations and duties to Protect My un-a-lien-able Rights in your Fiduciary Capacity against any and all claims, legal actions, orders, warrants, judgments, demands, liabilities, losses, foreclosure, depositions, summonses, lawsuits, costs, fines, liens, levies, penalties, taxes, damages, interests, and expenses whatsoever, both absolute and contingent, as are due and as might become due, now existing and as might hereafter arise, and as might be suffered by, imposed on, and incurred by Debtor for any and every reason, purpose, and cause whatsoever. Please honor Obligation of Good Faith in Performance of your Duties. Quid Pro Quos, an equal exchange or substitution.

This my free will, voluntary act and deed true and lawful attorney-in-fact to make, execute, seal, acknowledge and deliver under my hand and seal, explicitly reserving all rights without prejudice;

By:__________________________________________

Sui Juris known as; John of the genealogy of Doe Bailor for JOHN DOE Bailee

No comments: