Thursday, February 6, 2014

WELLS FARGO BANK STORY

I received this from a friend, Feb 6, 2014. It was his story personally.
Betty

I went to my WF branch this morning in the Phoenix metro area, to do some regular banking business. I have known a banker there for years, and she is fully aware I have IQD, and I told her to let me know if she hears something.
As I was walking out of the bank, she quickly abandoned the couple she was helping at her desk, and stopped me. She told me she received a memo this morning, (Feb 6) that stated that "The position of WF was that they would NOT, absolutely would NOT be doing currency exchange for the IQD." Then, she stated, "That the IQD would ONLY be worth anything "in country", in Iraq." She made certain I knew that. That was it, and she went back to her desk.

What I get from that, assuming the memo put out by WF, is that the RV has/is/will be happening shortly, but WF is not going to do a currency exchange for it, means that maybe other banks will, but I clearly picked up that in Iraq, the IQD will have value again shortly!

No comments: