Friday, February 14, 2014

You Decide! China Deal pre- negotiated

On Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:07 PM, Robert Carnes <stibobcarnes@gmail.com> wrote:

You Decide! China Deal pre- negotiated  

Some UPDATED, FRESH Tax Info, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

I have been talking with a smart, savvy ex-member that is well connected to a UST source. She shared some info she recently got about the taxes on our upcoming exchange. Here is what she said:
"There is no tax for a currency exchange."

This is from my UST contact.

Just don't sign the form saying your exchange is an investment. Ask the banker if you are required to sign it? Obama is requiring the banks to give us the form to sign so he can collect capital gains tax ~ but we are not required to sign it by law.

Be smart. READ the form and make sure there isn't any reference to an investment or you're stuck with taxes."

I asked her to elaborate some because if a form is presented I wanted her to share a strategy or idea on how to handle this portion of the appointment….here is what she shared.

"There is no tax for a currency exchange. After you sign your NDA (there) will be this other form the bank will want you to sign regarding the dinar being an investment. Ask the banker if you are "legally required to sign it? Get the banker to say no and remind him you are there for a currency exchange."

What I get from this is that we need to take control of the appointment when this comes up. The atmosphere of a banker appointment is usually a tone of "oh, sign here?, Okay".....which is probably how they want us to be. However, if this is the law it should be looked at as one of these traps we have been hearing about. I plan on trying to get the answer by researching the topic before I go on my appointment. I will share what I find.

If any of you choose to research the topic or have any info to support or counter this please share with me what you find out.

Please DO NOT take this as direct Tax Advice from me...I am not a CPA nor is the person I got this info from.

No comments: