Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Message For Kentucky From Yahweh (The Eighth Key Holder And Chastisement Within A Week)

Apr 16,2014

Message For Kentucky From Yahweh (The Eighth Key Holder And Chastisement Within A Week)

Apr 162014
 
Friends I made a post about Kentucky a while ago before my awakening two weekends ago. I would never post this new thread again if it was not so important. This is what Yahweh told me in the vision.
Kentucky holds the Eighth key to my Kingdom. If you will have a heart for Yahweh and look to the east mountain range you shall see me.
Fire shall scorch the earth and the red rocks will be blackened. For when the pit of Satan awakes my key shall be free.
Yahweh asks you look for the beginning signs of this from today until next Tuesday one week.
Within this week my key shall be free and the infidels of Satan shall perish under my wrath. Those of you who are pure to Yahweh and perish shall enter my Kingdom.
Thunder from the heavens shall cometh from the sky and this will be the start of the great chastisement.
This is written by Yahweh the father of all. The Two Witnesses shall be my witness
One Of God  (  from a popular forum posted today)

No comments: