Monday, April 14, 2014

Short Jester Chat from Late Sunday Night

Short Jester Chat from Late Sunday Night 

04/14/2014
[freedom12] Jester Okay...the one   I am truly confused on is what effect will the signing of the IMF reforms have on us as a nation? I read an article by JC Collins that painted a pretty frightening scenario for the US if this is signed...

[Jester] freedom12 HEY... SOUNDS LIKE A PERSONAL PROBLEM BUT WHO A I TO JUDGE... HAHHAHA

[Jester] jbmeans HARD TO SAY.. I THINK A LOT OF THAT HAS BEEN OVERBLOWN BUT THAT IS MY OPINION... I DO NOT EXPECT THAT BIG OF A CHANGE... BUT I DO EXPECT A PAYOUT ON THE DINAR... THE TIN HAT STUFF IS JUST OVER THE TOP...

bmeans] Jester, thx I too though it a little hard to believe

[Jester] freedom12 WELL HERE IS SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT... WHEN ALL THIS BS WITH THE REFORMS STARTED... AND OLD JC WAS PART OF IT... I STRESSED THAT IS MIGHT NOT BE SUCH A GOOD THING FOR THE US AT THE TIME... AND AS USUAL... NO ONE LISTENED... I INVITE YOU TO GO BACK TO THE FIRST THIS STUFF CAME OUT AND LOOK AT MY COMMENTS...
....
[Jester] I SAID ON SEVERAL NIGHT IN A ROW WHEN ALL OTHERS WERE WHINING THAT THIS WAS WHAT IS HOLDING US UP... THAT IT WAS MAYBE NOT SUCH A GOOD IDEA FOR US... SO GO FIGURE... WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND AFTER THEY READ OUR FORUM APPARENTLY... HAHAHHAAH

[freedom12] Jester I know it wouldn't be good for the US - I am aware of that; but you seemed to be of the thought that the congress was not letting it thru to avoid giving up their power - now it seems as though it may go through... how bad do you think this will get for us.

[Jester] freedom12 IF YOU KNOW THEN WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME QUESTIONS... GO AHEAD AND MAKE A STATEMENT AND EDUCATE THE ROOM ON WHAT IT IS YOU ARE TRYING TO GET AT...
 
[Betsy Ross] Jester so we should just take him with a grain of salt?

[Jester] Betsy Ross YOU SHOULD TAKE EVERYTHING WITH A GRAIN OF SALT... ALWAYS LOOK AT WHY SOMEONE MAY BE SAYING SOMETHING...

[freedom12] Jester I wish I could remember all of the details of that article, it was rather lengthy - but the gist is that we would be absolutely taxed to death and would probably end up losing a lot more of our freedoms as a result.

[Jester] freedom12 I AM SERIOUSLY DOUBTING THE REFORMS WOULD RESULT IN ANY LOCALIZED FEEDBACK IN THAT WAY... IT IS NOT WHAT THEY ARE ALL ABOUT...
 
[freedom12] Jester May I ask what your thoughts are on this JC Collins stuff? Do you feel he is more of a fear monger type?
 
[Jester] freedom12 IT IS WHAT IT IS... INFORMATION... INFORMATION THAT YOU MUST TRY AND DECIPHER WHAT IS REAL AND WHAT IS NOT... THEREFORE YOU MUST CROSS REFERENCE WHAT HE SAYS WITH OTHERS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE ACCURATE AS WELL... IT IS ALL SOMEONE OPINION... SIMPLE AS THAT... AND OPINIONS ARE LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT... EVERYONE HAS ONE...

[Jester] freedom12 THEN DO SOME RESEARCH... THERE IS A LOT OF INFO ON ANY SIMPLE POINT YOU WILL LIKE TO FIGURE OUT... IT TAKES TIME... BUT YOU CAN USUALLY GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THINGS BY TRACING THINGS TO THE ORIGINAL SOURCE...

[freedom12] Jester Unfortunately, I have a feeling the only way we are going to find out how things will be after the reforms are signed is by living thru it AFTER the reforms are signed. Kinda like Obamacare - we'll find out what it's about AFTER we sign it.... arggghhhh..

[Jester] freedom12 WEL I DISAGREE BUT THAT'S OKAY... I BELIEVE THERE IS A PLAN.. I BELIEVE THEY ARE WORKING THE PLAN... I THINK THAT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT... AND IT WILL WORK OUT IN GOOD TIME...

[freedom12] Jester Well, this is one time I'm glad someone doesn't agree with me. I would much rather you be right...

[Truth] freedom12 me too.

[freedom12] Jester I"m perfectly fine with that...
   
 
[Jester] THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING... THE PROBLEM IS WE DO NOT KNOW THE WHOLE BIG PICTURE OF IT... WE ARE TRYING TO PUT IT TOGETHER BUT IT IS A CARPLOAD OF INFORMATION THAT WE WERE NEVER EXPECTED TO FIGURE OUT...

[Jester] WE SEE THE PIECES... AND WE THINK WE KNOW WHAT THE PICTURE LOOKS LIKE... THIS IS THE PROBLEM PEOPLE.. WE ARE NOT COMPLETELY SURE OF WHAT THE FINAL PICTURE LOOKS LIKE... SO WE DO NOT KNOW IF WE ARE MISSING A PUZZLE PIECE OR TWO... HAHHAAH

[freedom12] Jester I stink at puzzles - always have...

[freedom12] Jester I threw them all away...

[Jester] freedom12 WELL THERE YA GO.... YOU ARE DEFINITELY AT A DISADVANTAGE...

[Jester] FORTUNATELY FOR THE OTHERS HERE... I AM GREAT AT PUZZLES.... IT IS MY FAVORITE THING... LOGIC PUZZLES... MENSA PUZZLES... I AM GREAT AT THOSE...

[Jester] I WAS A PROFESSIONAL TROUBLESHOOTER AT MY PREVIOUS JOB FOR YEARS... MADE A LOT OF MONEY OFF OF FIGURING THINGS OUT...
 
[Jester] SO IN ORDER TO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THAT I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH... IF THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR YOU THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND..

[Jester] SEE YOU ALL LATER...

[hopen4it] Jester so,, any good news on our Republic being restored soon?

[Jester] hopen4it THAT IS A LARGE
   THAT I ANSWER ALMOST EVERY NIGHT... AND IT GETS BACK TO THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO ONE THING TO SHARE... IT IS ALL A BIG PICTURE THAT WE PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER EACH EVENING... AN ONGOING PUZZLE FEST... HAHAHAH

[hopen4it] Jester ok, was just wondering if another piece had been found. Thanks. Still
   for it every night.
 
[Jester] WELL? IT IS WHAT IT IS... HAHAHAHAH

[lulu] Jester did you read the Sedona connection dong private group thing ?

[Jester] lulu HMMMM....
   I DID,., WE'LL SEE HOW ALL THAT WORKS OUT I GUESS...

[Jester] lulu LOOK... THEY ARE DOING WHAT THEY THINK IS RIGHT TO HELP PEOPLE... NO MATTER HOW MISLEAD IS THINK THEIR DUE DILIGENCE IS IT IS NOT UP TO ME TO QUESTION THEIR MOTIVES...

[Jester] BUT IT IS UP TO YOU TO DO YOUR DANG DUE DILIGENCE... THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE THE TIME I HAVE BECOME JESTER... DOING MY OWN DUE DILIGENCE...

[lulu] Oh about the dong thing just wanted your opinion know you don't really want to go there appreciate your honesty

[MsMagnolia] Betsy Ross Have you noticed the moon tonight...

[Patience] BLOOD MOON AND TOTAL ECLIPSE  
http://www.examiner.com/list/five-fascinating-facts-about-the-upcoming-blood-moon-lunar-eclipse?cid=PROG-HomepageBlock4-List-BloodMoonFacts


[Patience] Total lunar eclipses occur when the Sun, Earth, and Moon fall exactly into line in that order. Unfortunately, because the Moon orbits the Earth on a slightly tilted axis, the Moon rarely falls into earth's shadow, thus becoming eclipse

No comments: