Saturday, April 12, 2014

"The North American Liberty Games have begun."

Western Rifle Shooters Association

"The North American Liberty Games have begun." – Sam K.

#bundyranch: Report From The Ground

Copy of charge of the rights brigade
A reader sends as of 0652EDT today:
I just arrived at the ranch at 0340. So far my phone and iPad are indicating good reception. I drove by the LEO compound on the way in to Mesquite to fill up on fuel. They have generators with flood lights at their entrance. It looks like something reminiscent to Iraq with the way they have their vehicle entry point set up. The barricades are set up to ensure a vehicle can’t penetrate the main gate. They even have a dump truck parked across the entrance to the compound – to further prevent a VBIED attack?

As I drove further down the road I could see flood lights illuminating the dry riverbed. It appears they have an inner and outer perimeter and a third perimeter of early warning equipment. The LEO compound is more than a compound. It is a fire base, pure and simple.
There are 3 satellite news vans parked at the entrance. So far I have seen about 100 cars parked along side the rode. People are sleeping in tents and in their vehicles. I have made friends with the family parked next to me. They said they are from from Utah, Mom and her 2 teenage girls, an older brother and his roommate. All are open carrying.

Going to crash out in the truck. The rally starts at 9. Will try to send updates as I get new useful info.

No comments: