Monday, April 21, 2014

Tony’s Conference Call on Monday, April 21, 2014

Tony’s Conference Call on Monday, April 21, 2014

Tony: Good morning, TNT. Man, we are glad to be here with you guys today. Today is April the 21st, it’s another great day. Let me take everybody off hold so they can hear me instead of music. And now we’re ready to go. So, they missed that first part, DC, because the guys on this side were still on hold listening to music, but the other side heard it. They’ll know. Unfortunately these are the guys that ask the questions though, so they didn’t hear it. Anyway, we’ll go on.

Okay, guys, it’s a great day, it’s a Monday. Hope everybody enjoyed their Easter, I surely enjoyed mine. I did send out a tweet saying it was a super fantastic weekend, it was a great weekend. We in fact did know things that other people didn’t know, feel good about the weekend, this week. Those things have simply progressed to a great point in our life, where we’re at. Negotiations were going on and somehow people came to the table, maybe it was a Sunday thing, Monday thing, I don’t know because everybody decided to play nice and say, “Let’s go on because we got other things we could be doing in our life.” So, this call is going to be real simple. You know what? I’m going to let you guys ask the questions, I’m going to try to give out the best answer that we can. I did tell DC that you guys can ask him anything, so I’m restricted with what I say but you can ask him anything! [laughter]

All right? So… but, man, I’m happy. I’m ecstatic. I think you guys should be. We did know… and I got some texts and calls that someone had put out some things that you guys should be concerned about, worried about, fearful. You know, there is a couple of things that are going on and people are mixing apples and oranges and not because they want to but because they don’t know any better, because they’re not getting the full definition of each conversation and meeting and they’re piecing it together and causing some of you to panic when there is absolutely no reason to panic anywhere that I can see. So, we’ll go with some notifications that people expect to see today or want to see with the exchangers, banks, that kind of thing. I don’t want to say that people just purposely put it out there as fear. I want to say they don’t understand the reason that they would be doing what they were doing. And if they did, they would have put it out there with excitement and not fear. Is that fair to say, DC?

DC: I think that’s a great way to put that, a great way.

T: Okay. There we go. We’ll see if the question will come up. Do you want to make a statement before we get started?

DC: Sure. Guys, we are really close, life looks incredibly good. And they are really… everybody is extremely excited. A lot of people are on lockdown all over the world and that is a very good thing for us.

T: So, I’m going to say one more thing before we get into it because it’s a great analogy, everybody understands it. We’ve been in and on the half inch line. WE’ve been at a prolonged time out, trying to decide the best run. We’re coming in from the sideline, we’re in the huddle, and what’s next? Just run the play, right?

DC: That’s it.

T: Okay. Just want to put that out there. All right here we go.

732 caller: I’m here, Tony.

T: How are you this morning?

C: I was hoping to be super extra fantastic today. With all the good the good info coming in, I thought I would be in line at the bank today.

T: The day is not over.

C: I don’t know, Tony. I’ve been listening to you faithfully for a while now, I just don’t know. Remember when I told you – when the politician is lying? When his lips are moving. You might remember from last week. (T: I remember that.) And you chuckled. So, everything is all set and ready to go… I think they’re playing us. As Thomas Jefferson once said, the government should be aware of what the people can do, not what the government can do. I think they’re playing us.

T: We are the people. It’s us against the world. I don’t. But, this is what I said so you guys can hear, I said you can ask DC anything you want today, not me. [laughter]

C: I’m frustrated to the level where they’re playing us, DC. I got a feeling they’re playing us.

DC: I would say…depends on your definition of “play.” I honestly… for the most part, if we play nice and don’t do anything stupid, then we’re not really in their sphere of what they think about on a daily basis. Are they purposely doing it to do something to you? No. What they’re highly worried about are stupid actions by folks and causing issues that ended up coming on the radar. In the grand scheme of thing we’re not that important in this thing as we’ve talked about so many times before. When we did “we the people,” that was very much of help. A lot of wrongs are righted, a lot of things cleaned up, which is nice. But now, we’ve gone back on their backburner while they’re figuring out other issues. So, you know, is it fun to be in this seat? No. Is there a much better place than we have been in the past? Absolutely. And I think we will be treated fair.

T: Not only being treated fair -- because we don’t see anything that’s not – we’re not that important anymore in the decision-making because it’s done, but we are in the roll-out, and that’s what’s being worked, I think, okay? How to best do it so you can have an enjoyable experience and for all of us, I think.

C: Basically, we’re on a wait mode, to sit and wait until they decide to roll it out.

DC: Pretty much.

T: Yeah, it’s a good thing.

C: Is it in Christine Lagarde’s hands, DC?

DC: Actually, we’ve moved beyond that stage now.

T: Okay, gotta go. He got too close. All right. [laughter]

903 caller: Hey, Tony. I was reading on Dinar Guru that Gen64 group already cashed in, is that correct?

T: Not that I know of.

DC: Never heard of it.

C: So, I thought today was going to be a super fantastic day.

T: It is a super fantastic day. (DC: It is.) It was a super fantastic weekend. I mean, a lot of things got accomplished that you guys might not know until Thursday or Friday, or like I told you on the last call, history will tell you. It was. And today is not over, guys, we’re early in the morning. It’s Monday on this week. We’ll definitely see something in this week. So, don’t… There’s no reason -- I’m going to say this – for anybody to be negative at this moment. Is that right, DC? Is there any reason?

DC: No. Everybody should be pretty happy, very, very happy where we’re at. Everybody should work on their 10 steps and their progress on how they’re going to handle themselves and research about investment and things, and maybe even dream a little about the car or house or something like that. But, definitely should be in a very, very happy mood.

T: Okay.

C: I’ve been in this since 2010, but it just seems like they’re just holding out, holding out, and holding out.

T: Well, I’ve been in this since 2010, as some others people have, some since 2001, and they’re all feeling the same thing. But one thing about it is we know sooner and later it’s going to end. It’s not like it can go on forever. We know all the other things that have been discussed – WTO, the political situation over there, the passing of the budget, the GOI, all the things we’re seeing. We know that they told their people April the 1st this thing would be done. We know they came back and told them the 14th it would be done, we know the elections are going on at this moment, how critical it is at this moment. I mean, we put all the pieces together, it’s only very few steps that can be taken till the end. Even if we said if it was 4, or 1 or 2, you got to know by now this is where we’re really at. I mean, there are too many things are happening around the currency, the currency reform. I mean, the DFI funds have been released. There are too many positive things for you guys to be concerned that this could go on forever when it clearly can’t.

C: Well, you know, back in November last year, everything was being said, it’s a done deal, we’ll have it for Christmas. Now, it’s almost May and we’re still waiting. You know, it seems like they would … if they meant for it to happen that they would give it.

T: Again, you guys should follow the calls. We’ve explained November through April so many times, of what things were going on, why it didn’t happen, changes were made, over and over again what brought us here today. We’ve explained as April the 1st didn’t happen, what was done was for our best interest as a country, as an economy, and looking out for our future. So, we’re telling you guys all along the way what was changing, who was changing it, and how it benefitted us as a nation, a country, and a globe for our economy, not as dinarians who just want their money right now. This is bigger than us. We weren’t supposed to be in it, and the part that did affect us directly that we could affect, we did that. So, you should be in a good spot today.

C: Well, I know that we were not supposed to be in it. I know it was for the money men, the Senate and the House and all of them, and they were going to leave the little man out, but they caught with their britches down. I know every time I go to the gas pump or I go to the grocery store, I see the big increase in everything and I know somebody is making money and I know it’s the big people. And there are so many of us little ones out here that’s been drafting (???), been keep pulling the straw thinking we’re going to get the little straws, the little straw is supposed to be the winner. But, it’s like somebody put those big straws in there and taking the little straws out. [laughter]

T: I understand. I understand your frustration, I really do. And that’s why we’re here telling you today, we think all that’s in the past. DC just clearly tell you when we were starting the call with the last guy… well, actually I saved him. He was in mid sentence. [laughter]

DC: I was going no further.

T: That’s right. Anyway… that’s it. we’re in a good place, okay?

C: We appreciate what you’re doing. Just our faith is in our government is getting thin and thin and thin.

T: I understand. Thank you, sir. 925, good morning.

925 caller: Say super duper fantastic if you hear me.

T: Super duper fantastic.

C: Oh my gosh. I can’t believe this. [laughter] I’ve been here before and when you called 925, I started talking and I realized it wasn’t me. Thank you, thank you. [expressing appreciation] I have a couple of yes-no question. Are we still supposed to have gone in and open an account at some of these banks already or is that something we can wait for now because of all the confusion?

T: Well, they prefer you have the account open so it’s something they don’t have to do, so it doesn’t take up the time.

C: So, do we have the time to do that, do you think, from the time we get the number to the time of our appointment to do that? Or should we go right now and open accounts if we haven’t already opened them in?

T: I prefer to be ready than have to get ready.

C: At one point recently you said you can make two calls if the money is in your partner’s name, if the money is just in my name, my partner can just come me to the bank and sign anything and all that, right? I don’t have to put anything in both our names?

T: You said you bought it together?

C: No, I bought it on my… from my checks and such, but it’s ours since we live in California everything we have is shared. I’m assuming…

T: Then, yeah. Go ahead together, it’s a joint account.

C: Excellent. Well, actually the account isn’t exactly joint.

T: Well, it will be if both of you signed it.

C: Okay. And then, non contract currency exchange at banks. Like, if we go in a just take the international rate, or taking an international rate on some of our dinar and dong, would that still have clauses as to what we can use and can’t use the money for in the future? I’m thinking specifically regarding what you said we cannot invest in any currency in the future, things you can’t do. Is that only the contract rate?

T: Well, this is where we need to put the statement out, first of all. Everything we’re giving right up to this is our opinion. We’re not giving legal advice or financial advice. Okay? Now, DC, answer the question. [laughter]

DC: Nice.

C: How many buses do you have, Tony, that you throw people under?

DC: I’m finding out. How many, I don’t know, but it’s a lot. Hope you’re doing well today. The bottom line is, how and who will be able to invest in future currency – it’s still up in the air. We don’t know if it’s going to be an accredited investor, which normally means you have over a million or segment over ten million dollars. Those are being dealt with right now. I don’t believe they have a straight answer on those.  Because what they don’t want to do is have yet another couple of million people invest in currency xyz and make a gazillion dollars again. It’s definitely has gotten out of hand due to the time they’ve taken due to the fact that a lot of these very senior folks from both political parties who said, “This isn’t right for us senior political parties to profit from this without the normal folks,” so they started leaking information to different folks to get the information out. They do not want this to happen again like this. It’s been an absolute nightmare for them and they want to change the rules.

So, where they end up changing that is unknown. The one rule that they’re very much strongly in favor of right now is going to accredited investors only at minimum investable amount, either at least a million dollars or at least ten million dollars is what they’re thinking right now. The rules will get modified and changed here right after it goes around and then they will continue to modify and change those rules because they can, be it the FCC or Commodity Future CFTC, or whether it’d be the Treasury guys. They can modify and change the rules based on their own belief and their typical procedures. My point of rambling on is to give you that a lot of it is not solved, there is no one agency that has put it in black and white yet. Everything is kind of up in the air.

C: You had mentioned, DC, earlier that some countries are in lockdown and I’ve noticed that the CBI sites have changed, a number of countries no longer have an exchange value for this IQD. Is this what you were referring to as part of it?

DC: I think it’s a very interesting observation. [laughter]

C:  Thank you very much, sir. I guess I’m supposed to move on from here.

DC: I think it would be a very good idea, but I think you nailed it on the head about something.

C: Sometimes ago, I thought there was something mentioned that at least the clawback is going to go through for people that were called up to go and purchase dinar quickly and go cash it in or is that all just muddled…

DC: There have been… An equitable arrangement has been made. Most of the wrongs that we were complaining about and the Twitter campaign made a huge difference in righting those wrongs. Almost all of the wrongs were righted. Some weren’t, maybe we’ll have to live with some, some of the things we think were wrong, but frankly we’re going to take the win.

C: Awesome. Thank you.

601 caller: How are you doing?

T: I’m super fantastic.

C: I just want to give much love to you, DC, Pam, the mods, Ray. [expressing appreciation...chitchat]

T: You know, the one thing he did say as far as this goes, if you had taken this money and you invested it somewhere in a company -- I don’t care if it’s Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, whatever it is – you’re just an investor. You don’t get to hear what’s going on at the board meeting every day. You don’t get to make any of the decisions. Everything is not about you, you’re an investor, you’re looking for your dividends, your returns on your money while they’re looking to build their brand, their company, and they don’t make their decisions based on, “I wonder what our investors are going to say? I wonder what they’re gonna do?” So that’s not reality. Not only that, they do that at these Fortune 500 companies and you will never have the opportunity to make the money that you will make today. So, when in fact this is a global, global opportunity, experience, and investment -- 200 countries are involved in. Why do we have to think every details are about us or every decision about us doing every day? That’s really not it. When we in fact came back to you guys and told you some things that have been holding this up, changes that have occurred, are not about the 5 million people that are holding dinar but the 350 million people who don’t have dinar. That’s what the key decisions have been about because you don’t know them all, or some people don’t understand them all, would rather just hear, “Obama stopped it, Obama stopped, Obama stopped it,” or “The US is holding it up.”

It’s not like they’re holding it up because, “Can you back up that truck and unload all that gold in my garage or can you bury that somewhere in my backyard so I can keep it for myself?” If that’s what’s going on, this would be a totally different situation. People would be reacting totally different. So, I think it’s time people should be more trust in and thoughts into when they hearing that. Or, as DC was alluding to earlier, you’re just gonna say, “I just don’t care. I’m where I’m at, it doesn’t matter.” Anyway, DC?

DC: I thought that was great. It’s a good picture – it’s not all about us.  We’re just a minor player in here who are able to reap some amazing rewards out of this. I think we all need to sit back and be grateful that we have that capability. I know there have been some issues. I know there have been some junk that we didn’t want to deal with – God knows I didn’t want to deal with it either – but, we are where we are and this is a wonderful place where we’re at, so everybody just sit back and smile.

T: Yeah. We’re in a great place today.

347 caller: Was there an RV for the Admiral group over the weekend?

T: I don’t know if there was an RV for any group over the weekend.

C: I mean, private exchange. Correction, private exchange for the Admiral group.

T: For the Admiral’s group? (C: Yeah.) I probably got 5 calls on that. Saturday morning, he went in – nope. Saturday night he went in – nope. Sunday… You know, Admiral has gone in and got paid a thousand times already. So…

C: Now, I heard about the DFI funds, it’s only released because the dinar being RV and that happened abruptly two weeks ago. So, what is the last step? Like you said, their country is going through the election, everything is release, why are we still here?

T: Is this Jamaica?

C: It’s not. It’s not Jamaica.

T: Oh, okay. You sound like… (C: This is another Tony.) This is another Tony. All right, why are we still here? Let me see. The RV already happened, the rate has to change, they released the DFI funds, the only thing we’ve been saying lately – we’re waiting for it, the announcement, international. We know there was a discussion, negotiation about our rate, about the decline of the dollar, about the length of it and how fast it would happen. I tell you guys last time there were things going on related to our economy, that’s why we’re still here, to make sure those numbers come out favorably. I’ve explained that right now with the IMF, what was going on with the 15% -- 17 versus 15 – there was a veto and we didn’t do that, and the IMF has come up with 5 mini IMFs which would cause the decline of the dollar. So, we had to fight for a higher rate now knowing the effect that would have on that, our economy and all that. That’s why we’re still here until those matters were settled, which were bigger than you and me getting our money and us running to the bank. Now we tell you they’ve come to an agreement with that.

C: When we get the 1-800 number, that’s the only thing that’s keeping us, that 30-day window – is that off the table, is there a time period where we have to get in, get out, or what’s going on?

T: DC, what’s going on? They still have 30 days to complete the exchange once we get the 800#?

DC: Our understanding is, one, we’re not going to need that much time. We’re talking they’ll get most people done in the first week, maybe 10 days. They’ll get all that done. The rule they have the 30-day notice, my understanding is they have taken off the table for now, but there will be a longer period of time where they’ll accept that, the terms are like 6 months or a year. That’s very much on the table right now. So, there shouldn’t be an issue for anybody listening to this call or any of their relatives.

C: About the reserves. So, say it happens today, I called in and I’m locking in a rate: is my reserve locked in at the same rate or whatever rate that’s going to be when I receive my reserve to go to the bank.

DC: Whenever that money is credited to that transaction, right? So let’s say, let’s pick on Sterling because that’s who we’ve been talking about in the past. They have a couple of scenarios where they have timelines associated with that. Let’s say it’s 5:00 for argument’s sake, that means if you get everything done today before 5:00 then you’re fine, you’re locked in for that period of time. I understand from talking to Tony and Frank many times, they’re going to honor all those things on there. If you were a person who will then kind of playing the “gotcha game,” who will be just putting in 10,000 orders and hoping one day when it rises and catches it in between that, they’re going to notice that. They’re going to say that you’re trying to game the system, and you’re out. If you look at the explanation, it says that if you’re trying to game the system, we don’t have to honor that.

T: You’re talking about relative to your reserves and exchanging it at the bank or you’re talking about whether your reserves are still going to be honored? (C: At the bank.) Okay, so, today, I’m still going to let DC answer it though. I’m going to use your same scenario. 5:00, you go and exchange and the rate is $3.02 – which we know is not the rate, but anyway – he wants to know what happens to his reserves.

DC: Bottom line is you will pay off the reserves and be able to exchange those in. It’s going to be very straightforward, like we’ve talked about before. It’s going to be … if you locked in before that time, you will be fine. It all depends when you lock that thing in, before or after the RV.

T: This is what we’re hearing. If you go in, the bank has a process right now, which they haven’t announced. But, they do have a process to work with you with your reserves. So, when we get the 800#, we make the announcement, we will be able to tell you the process.

704 caller: [chitchat] I have a form that said we need to put our funds in a non-interest bearing account. Is that still necessary since the tax season is over for now?

T: You know, a year ago, two years ago we were hearing… as a matter of fact, I have banking people who said “this is where you need to put your money” just because of the changes that are going to be occurring in the economy and everything. They said, “you just let it sit over there because they can’t affect it like they do everyday accounts,” like checking accounts, saving accounts. If it’s non-interest bearing, it’s sitting there in a safety zone. So, everybody has to make the decision on their own whether or not that’s what they want to do.

C: Is the Zimbabwe currency considered at all at this point?

T: That’s a DC question. [laughter]

DC: It’s our understanding that it’s the same basket that’s going through there. Everything that was agreed before are going to be there. Now, there may be some last minute changes, that’s always an option as well as there may be a few … that we’ve talked about.

C: Let me get what you’re saying – is it or is it not?

T: She said, “forget all that other stuff. It’s yes or no?” [laughter]

C: Yes or no. Yeah, you sound like a politician. [laughter]

DC: Right now, our position is yes.

T: I gotta tell you guys, you’re actually truly blessed because I wasn’t going to say that. That’s why DC is here – he’s authorized to say that. I’m messing with him. [laughter]

865 caller: The public release of the RV, does that need to happen before the end of election in Iraq based on the agreements that have been made?

T: Oh, that’s a good question. Okay DC.

DC: Let’s talk about needs and wants. So, if we want the current power structure that’s in place, and we’ve talked about that – it’s really important whether you like Maliki, whoever you like, it’s really important for us for the US, as well as the world, when they revalued that the people they cut the deal with are indeed the people in power, right? Say, if I came in there new, “Wait a minute, I don’t like this clause, I don’t like this guy here, I want a new one.” So, everyone understands the gravity of the situation in terms of it needs to get done while the politicians they made the deal are in place, whether you like him or not, everybody accepts that. So, therefore, if one just take the next step from that, yeah, it’s important to get this done before the elections, just in case there are changes. And, also, a lot of these politicians, that’s kind of their winning strategy, “Hey, I got you the revaluation.” They don’t really have that many positive traits going for them. They may not have any! But, they are very much in. It is extremely important for these politicians that the revaluation happens before the elections. Remember, the elections are already in process.

C: Correct, but April 30th, does it not come to a conclusion?

DC: That’s basically it. If the tide is already switch to another… to another category… switch tide is going against them, it’s going to be hell to change this late in the game.

T: Let me put this in there real quick, DC. Over there, it’s not like they’re choosing a guy or this guy – they’re choosing a party. And that part is already going on, and the momentum is going and they can’t wait for the last day and say, “all right, now everybody go and vote for the prime minister.” It doesn’t work that way. So, maybe you’ll want to explain some of that, DC.

DC: Sure. So, the core of it is Iraq is a parliamentary democracy, like a lot of the countries are, where the head of the party becomes the prime minister. How they do it is they do it region by region or a town by town election. They said, “Okay, the Dollar party runs against… wins in this particular part of the green zone, Falluja, the *** party wins in these particular regions.” So, basically, it’s kind of builds in terms of which regions and which segments end up with it. It’s like the US in terms of when it comes to the people with the most amount of votes didn’t get to make the decisions. So, therefore, there technically are many, many parties. 3-4 parties will end up having enough votes to where they can all talk about it and discuss about it, “Hey, we end up with the most votes, let’s agree to do … we’ll work on this platforms, and we’ll work on these issues seriously and we’ll let your guy be the finance minister and let my guy be the prime minister.” So, it’s very much in a rolling scenario. That scenario is already occurring right now, so they’re very desperate to get this thing done yesterday.

C: A previous caller has asked about is it in the hands of Christine Lagarde and I thought I heard the answer “we’re beyond that” and then it kind of went a little garble on my end, so if I may continue with that. Is that saying that now it’s in the hands of the UST to say to the banks to go for it and do we have assurances that the banks aren’t going to do the same kind of gamesmanship that they did in prior times when it was in the banks’ hands?

DC: I did say that but … that wasn’t anything I shouldn’t have said but I need to stop saying it.

C: So, it wasn’t garbled on my line, it was sort of the fact that you purposely fell off the line or my line going blank?

T: It was garbled by design.

DC: We can say in general terms, not specific to today anything else, but we know that the banks are very well rehearsed; they’re immensely prepared. The UST is immensely prepared; everybody has got their act together. Anybody who has glitches and blips and whatnot have very much been addressed to where they’re running in very smooth oiled machine once this goes on.

C: Super. On going to the bank, before we have our actual appointment, we can take up to 25K note and is that per bank per person or is that 25K note, period, by a person?

DC: We’re supposed to say 25K note per person.

T: Regardless. Yes, it’s one bank. It’s going in the system, they are going to track it.

C: That’s what I want to be sure of. It’s not like we can go to 4 banks, have a 100K. Just 25K period.


DC/T: Correct.

1 comment:

MONEYMAN said...

CAN WE STOP THIS? LET'S JUST PUT OUT FACTS THAT WE ARE SURE OF.