Monday, July 21, 2014

A Letter from Him:

              A Letter from Him:



              Please read before you go out or go to bed, read this to the
end.



              My name is God. You hardly have time for me. I love you and
always bless you. I am always with you. I need you to spend
30 mins of your time with Me today. Don't pray. Just praise.
Today I want this message across the world before midnight.
Will you help? Please do not cut it and I'll help you with
something that you are in need of. Just dare Me! A blessing
is coming your way. Please Drop everything & pass it on.
Tomorrow will be the Best Day of your Life. Tell The Devil
you are a blessed child of God and you have more to be
thankful for than to worry about. We must go through the
storm to appreciate the sunshine! This is a test to see who
has more followers... Jesus or Satan. If Jesus, forward, if
Satan, ignore this! God is going to fix two things (BIG)
tonight in your favor. If you believe in God send to ten
people.


              Be Blessed!


No comments: