Sunday, July 20, 2014

CONDOR TIDBIT, 20 JULY

Condor:Maliki will formally resign, new PM will be announced and you will be at the banks by tomorrow or no later than Wednesday ! It's all coming down today. 

Avoid all the misinformation and diversions such as the Iraq constitution intel - Iraqs constitution is about as meaningful to them as the US constitution is to Obama.
True statement
Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 10:21



Tsr: Based on the personal information I have:  All the signing is finished for the RV.  Whoever is in charge of releasing the RV, is waiting for an opportune time to do it and the release of RV will be any day BEFORE Early-September.  

I do not want anybody to think that I am trying to depress any one.  I am
invested and am ready for the RV any day now.  

The longer it is taking, I am buying more with my monthly income.  My
investment in Dinar is getting close to my investment in physical gold and silver. 

I am excited with what is happening - but I will be super excited when I see the Real Thing....

Thanks to EXO and his assistants for their service to us in providing excellent Intel.............Blessings.
Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 9:56


Goomba1:It will start to unravel tomorrow (20/07/2014)
Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 10:2


7-20-2014   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3    [9:53 AM]  I WAS TOLD A FEW MINUTES AGO THAT THERE SEEMS TO BE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN PARTIES THAT REGARDLESS OF WHO THE NEW PRIME MINISTER WILL BE THEY HAVE AGREED TO ASK TURKI TO REMAIN AS THE GOVERNOR OF THE CBI.  

IF THIS IS TRUE AND I FEEL SURE IT IS THEN IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE PM IS SEATED THE RV IS POSSIBLE AT ANY MOMENT FORWARD.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS BECAUSE THAT ELIMINATES US HAVING TO WAIT TO SEE WHO THE NEW PM WOULD APPOINT TO THAT POSITION. I DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT MY EXCITEMENT HAS RISEN TO A MUCH HIGHER LEVEL TODAY.




No comments: