Sunday, July 13, 2014

just received email from out of the blue

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
just received email from out of the blue
Posted By: in2thelight [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 13-Jul-2014 18:02:23

Dear folks,
I have been in the programs for 22 years and
I have never lost faith that this would happen
one day. I had the great fortune of talking with
Mike K. long ago and he clued me in to what would
have to transpire before the funding could happen.
I have also had several significant dreams that have
kept me informed as to the progress of our dreams.
So, out of the blue I received an email from someone
that is close to one of the pay masters from one of
the programs. It was stated," this is going down.
Your Life and this world are about to be changed
forever. You are about to embark on the greatest
journey in the history of the Earth.
Congratulations, you made it"
So, I share this with you, as I was asked to.
Luminous Blessings, Jonathon 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has also been 22 years for me and many others I now. Talked to MK 100 or more times. Mike was the one who convinced me to get everyone I could in this. Clyde called me after I sent him a letter. I talked to Sherrie Ann Smith. Talked to couple of the former CIA guys who worked with Reagan and Wanta. I know that the bad guys, bankers, presidents and many in DC must be stifled or eliminated before anything can happen. I only wish I saw SOME evidence that that has happened or is in the works. My dreams have been nightmares as this has not only destroyed me and many others financially .. it has taken its toll on our health .. those of us who are still alive.

Anonymous said...

15 years for me...also watched many friends die while waiting for this. I personally have many projects and investments on hold. Soon we shall be singing "Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music!" Love and many blessings!