Wednesday, July 2, 2014

STAGEALPHA FORUM:

STAGEALPHA FORUM:

Pdiddy:I had a report of that but couldn't find an independent confirmation!!! Until now!

Kalola: So..what exactly does this mean for us? More hiding...or what

Pdiddy:It means Turki said "you guys decide who's gonnaget credit for this OR i'm taking this RV (Volley ball) and doing it myself... so they are still there. Love that! it means either way this things getting done by ISX open at 2:30 am our time!!!!

Kalola:W0W!!! Thanks

Pdiddy:I'm eastern... this thing is going live either way... I love it!!!

Kalola:Do you think there will be a hold of 24-48hours?
PLEASE SAY NOOOOOO

Pdiddy:Well at some point the info will get out... then private groups are (reportedly) going first for 24-48 hrs, during which time the 800#s will be released and we can start setting bank exchg appts... as far as i'm concerned the 800#s are the finish line...because then i'm in total control of my exchange for the first time and no one else can screw with the timeline anymore!

Mark:PD-I was advised that all will go at once...the private groups will go at the same time as their rate has already been negotiated...

Pdiddy:We were told they wouldnt.... then they would... then they wouldnt... now I DO believe the pendulum has swung back to "simultaneous" exchange which I told my buddy Jason that yesterday... because they want to get this over and done with... us paid and signed NDA...

No comments: