Friday, July 18, 2014

Thursday Night Short Jester Chat

Thursday Night Short Jester Chat

07/17/2014
Jester] HI EARLY BIRD S... HOW'S IT GOING?

[Jester] I AM ON LIMITED TIME TONIGHT.. GOT SOME STUFF TO DO... SO ONE QUESTION EACH THEN I HAVE TO BOLT FOR A WHILE...

[odessa] Jester are we still tracking 1 to 2 weeks from now?

[Jester] odessa SEEMS TO BE WHAT I AM SEEING... UNTIL CERTAIN THINGS GET UNDERWAY I THINK WE HAVE A LITTLE LONGER TO GO... BUT I AM FEELING PRETTY GOOD ABOUT SOME OF THE THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENEING OUT IN THE WORLD... PROGRESS IS BEING MADE... BRICS IS COMING ON LINE... NOT THAT THE US IS SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT...
....
[catz] Jester, does it look like the cabal is trying to start a war before the reset pops? (Why does a commercial plane fly over a war zone.)

lulu] Jester is it a NATO set-up or were they trying to kill Putin what's your take? In reference to catz question

[hopen4it] catz was thinking the same thing. Why would Russia shoot down a commercial plane? What would they get out of doing that.

[Jester] catz I DUNNO... STUPIDITY? MALASIAN AIRLINES? I WOULD NOT FLY THEM... THEY ARE THE WHIPPING BOY RIGHT NOW...

[Jester] lulu IT WILL TAKE AWHILE FOR THE DETAILS AND THEORIES TO SETTLE OUT... BUT IT COULD BE ANOTHER FALSE FLAG... IT SEEMS LKELY TO ME IN FACT... THE RUSSIANS ARE NOT STUPID...

[Jester] HARD TO BELIEVE THE UKRAINE COULD POSSIBLY KNOW THAT QUICKLY AFTER THE FACT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED... SO

[Pilgrim] could Putin be playin games??? Say it isn't so......only a former KGB

[Jester] Pilgrim YOU BETTER HOPE NOT... RIGHT NOW HE IS YOR BEST FRIEND IF YOU EVER LIKE TO BE PAID...

[Jester] O IS NOT GOING TO GET IT DONE FOR YOU...

[Pilgrim] Jester HE'S NOT PLAYIN GAMES. JUST OUTSMARTING O

[hopen4it] Jester I noticed that Nightly News did a whole hour on that tonight. Are they trying to indoctrinated everyone into thinking that Russia is evil?

 [Jester] hopen4it THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR 100 YEARS... HAHAHAHAH... WHY STOP NOW?

[Jester] THAT IS PART OF THE PLAN... MAKE YOU AFRAID OF IT SO YOU LOOK TO THE GOVERNMENT FOR PROTECTION...

[hopen4it] Jester thatx what I thought when they said they were going to talk about it that long. The PTW are getting desperate with the BRICS going live.

 [Jester] THE HARD PART IS FIGURING OUT WHAT MAKES SENSE... AND NONE OF IT DOES YET.. I HOPE THEY GET THE GOODS ON THE PERPETRATORS AND I BET YOU FIND OUT IT WAS US...

[hopen4it] Jester Not us. The US Federal Government and NATO. I didn't plan it lol

[Jester] US = UNITED STATES

[Jester] IT WILL TAKE A FEW WEEKS FOR THE DUST TO SETTLE ON THIS BEFORE THE REALITY TAKES HOLD...

[Jester] OK... I GOT A COUPLE THINGS I HAVE TO DO... I WILL BE BACK IN A BIT...

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/thursday-night-short-jester-chat

No comments: