Friday, July 4, 2014

TNT:

TNT:


dutchie wrote here's for those who where not here late last night Crusty wrote 7/3 9:40 pm edt - One of my employees father in Chicago , cashed in this morn ( ex- gov. employee) 
got his #800 at 8 am told to go to WF done by 12:30. My employee got the call from his Dad at work told me almost peed my pants right there ,ran home to tell you guys right away !!!!! TOLD HIS SON, SON HAS DINAR AS WELL

Hairdresser:  I know many may dislike Bluwolf but yesterday WAY before Crusty's post Blu said that his latest intel was that government related families would be FIRST to CE, then General's group then us... so it kind of lines up with Crusty's story.... but I am just another member not part of the intel team.

DAZ:  SHABBIBI SAID TWO YEARS AGO IRAQ COULD SUPPORT 15..CBI SAID LAST WEEK THEY COULD SUPPORT THE CURRENCY WITHOUT A CEILING...ITS AL GOOD..HANG IN THERE

AlreadyBlessed:  GOV'T EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN CASHING OUT...DIFFERENT LEVELS AT DIFFERENT TIMES AND SOME AT GREAT RATES AND OTHERS AT STREET RATES

ChampagneLife:  so bluwolf was right

Already Blessed:  YOU GUYS KNOW WE ARE AT THE END - TONY HAS TOLD YOU SO MANY OF THE DETAILS....WE UNDERSTAND THAT DINARLAND IS NOT FIRST ON THE LIST BUT WE ARE ON THE LIST AND THAT IS WHAT COUNTS

Daz:  I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD IMMEDIATELY GRASP ONE SIMPLE ACT.....ITS UNLIKELY THAT ANY TWO MEMBERS CURRENTLY IN THIS CHAT OR EVEN MEMBERSHIP WILL RECEIVE THE EXACT SAME RATE AT EXCHANGE…. WHATEVER IS PUT ON THE TABLE WE HAVE HOPEFULY PREPARED TO EXERCISE ANY AVAILABLE OPTION TO OUR HIGHEST AND GREATEST BENEFIT..AND NO MATTER THE RATE WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT..ITS ALL GOOD

SAS: everyone should be so relieved that exchanges are happening. Enjoy your holiday & if the call comes today then hey, hey - yea!! Chill out everyone.

Sundancer: OK this is what I saw last night when crusty posted it originally. he posted that first post that is getting reposted over and over then people started posting questions back to him and he made a few short little posts that said 16.00 and no nda that is what I saw LIVE I am mostly a lurker watched it for hours

Royal:   The country of Iraq is wealthy ,We bought their currency legally , We own it legally , and when it goes international , we can exchange for the USD legally , that's it , it's not rocket science !!

AL: Here is a short bank story, went to WF to buy Euros for my son’s trip to Spain. When I got there I was told that the Currency exchange teller was at lunch so I had to wait. When he came back I asked why they did not have more than one person to handle foreign currency and he said that he was new and that recently a lot of people in that department quit. He did not know why?

Kogarris:  Nice story AL.. only can imagine where they went.. two guesses.. they got sick of the overtime was one guess the other I will leave for the imagination.. lol

TNDR: Kirkwood posted 3:30'this morning...hurricane kept me up and I checked in...saw this among other similar messages: KIRKWOOD wrote 1m ago get ready for this new life... thank you for saying that.... i am one of you,, we are family... we will see this rv this weekend... we are all very blessed to be here... i know i am

Sundancer:  I was at a conference at a hotel near me a month ago WF was having a conf in the room next door there were about 50 people with WF and I saw there promo slides outside, they were new wealth managers getting trained. I thought that it was a lot of new people for our city which is a poor city but a large one

Hairdresser:   We should all be thankful for the person that told us about the GCR. 300 million Americans have no clue

No comments: