Thursday, August 14, 2014

Beating Cancer - Wellness is at Hand

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
Beating Cancer - Wellness is at Hand
Posted By: LuellaMay [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 14-Aug-2014 10:14:05

(The Best Years in Life) In blog, First Do No Harm, I said I’d write about cancer prevention and treatment. When I was in private practice in the 1980’s cancer was rare. At least it was rare in my practice. Now, it seems epidemic. Why is that?
Read More:
http://www.tbyil.com/Beating_Cancer_Carolyn_Dean.htm 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What would really help is ... people should STOP buying and using products that contain toxins and/or carcinogens. You would be shocked at the number of nationally known and heavily advertised products that cause ill health, cancer, and even death. This is what I teach people every day. Most people don't care and they don't care if they subject their children to these dangerous products. If I show someone a well-known TV-advertised product that contains toxins and/or carcinogens and if I show that same person a safe product .. they more often than not will choose the TV-advertised product.

Cancer is here to stay.