Saturday, August 2, 2014

Jester and Friends Chat Saturday Night

Jester and Friends Chat Saturday Night

08/02/2014
Jester’s Place:

[jbmeans] I have a number of folks I introduced to the Dinar that I believe are not in a group. Is anyone else a little concerned with what Jester mentioned a few nights ago about his findings of the possibility that only groups will be allowed to exchange?

[Jester] jbmeans WE GET FEEDBACK FROM A LOT OF PLACES... AND WE KNOW THAT THE BAD GUYS ARE ALL FIGHTING THIS... THERE ARE SCENARIOS WHERE THE GROUPS ARE THE PIPELINE... WE KNOW THEY HAVE SAID THEY WILL REMOVE THE ZEROS... THERE IS A LOT THAT PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE... AND THAT INCLUDES ALL THE DINAR LAND GURUS... JUST HEDGING MY BETS TO TRY AND BE IN THE BEST PLACE POSSIBLE...

[Jester] THE ISSUE IS SIMPLE... DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT AFTER ALL THIS BS WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THAT ANYONE REALLY... I MEAN REALLY.. KNOWS FOR SURE? BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT? JUST SAYING... NOONE HAS BEEN RIGHT YET..
.....
[jbmeans] Jester I am totally with ya. If you hear of any other info on that subject, I am sure you will let us know.

[Jester] I ALREADY TOLD YOU I THOUGH IT WAS A GOOD THING... YOU GET THE INFO... THAT IS ALL THERE IS...

Jester] AND IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY THEN IT IS UP TO YOU TO HELP THEM DECIDE WHAT THEY SHOULD DO...

[jbmeans] Jester 10-4

[jbmeans] Jester just waiting for the first domino to fall, thks. I was more concerned about friends of mine not in a group

[Jester] THESE DOMINOES ARE STARTING TO TICK ME OFF... THEY KEEP MOVING THEM AROUND... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] THE US KEEPS TRYING TO MOVE THEM ONE WAY... THE REST OF THE WORLD MOVES THEM BACK... THE PART THAT REALLY WORRIES ME IS IF THE US RUNS OUT OF DOMINOES AND HAS NOT CONTROL OVER ANYTHING BUT US... THEN IF THE REST OF THE WORLD LEAVES US BEHIND I AM UNSURE OF THE OUTCOME...

[jbmeans] Jester in your vetting efforts, how many groups do you think are involved? I have heard ..... over 300

[Jester] jbmeans THAT IS PROBABLY THE NUMBER OF BROKERS THAT SAY THEY HAVE A DEAL THEY DO NOT HAVE... HAHAHAHAH

[jbmeans] Jester got ya

[jbmeans] Jester if the big guy really doesn't want us to have any of this (which I know he does not) and keeps moving the dominos, how good is that going to be for him, or is he set up anyway?

[Jester] jbmeans DON'T KNOW... THEY ARE PART OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ALL SET... AND THEY WILL NOT LIKE FOR PEOPLE TO GET AHEAD IN ANY WAY... THEY LIKE TO KEEP US IN SLAVERY...

[hunter35] I'm new here . . . what if it's the White Hats that are moving the dominoes in our favor

[Jester] hunter35 I DO NOT THINK THEY HAVE ENOUGH CONTROL OF THE SITUATION YET... MORE LIKELY THEY ARE HELPING TRY TO MOVE THEM WHERE THEY BELONG..

[Jester] THE BAD GUYS ARE STILL KICKING AND SCREAMING... THE GOOD GUYS WILL NOT LIKE THE US TO BE CUT OUT OF THE RESET... BUT THEY ARE THE ONES HOLDING IT BACK RIGHT NOW AND I DO NOT THINK THAT WILL LAST FOREVER... HEY COULD HAVE ALREADY PLAYED BALL WITH THE WORLD AND THEN BRICS AND A LOT OF THE OTHER STUFF THAT IS HAPPENING WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN NECESSARY...

[hunter35] Everytime O moves a chess piece, Putin has him in check . . .

[lulu] It seems like they are wanting full out war before they ever see the reset

[Betsy Ross] lulu just what I was thinking

[Truth] lulu looks that way.

[hunter35] Think the world is tired of wars and they finally see through the USA

[jbmeans] Wouldn't an all out war delay the reset even more, as the Cabal would be in hog heaven and continue to finance the war making their money?

[hunter35] How could the US be cut out of the reset. Would we have to go overseas to exchange?

[lulu] Perhaps money in the hands of good people is a threat to them

[Jester] HERE IS A WRITE UP THAT WAS PURPORTEDLY WRITTEN BY LEE WANTA... I HAVE NOT WAY TO VERIFY THAT AND SO I DON'T USUALLY POST THINGS LIKE THAT... BUT... MOST IF NOT ALL OF WHAT IS IN IT SEEMS TO BE VERIFIABLE FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE HISTORY AND THAT... SOME OF THE POSTULATIONS OF WHAT IS GOING ON NOW SEEM PLAUSIBLE AS WELL...

THE ONLY FACT I THINK MAY BE IN ERROR IS THE NUMBER OF STATES READY TO JOIN THE BRICS... I AM LOOKING FOR ANSWERS.... IT TAKES TIME... BUT IT DOES MAKE FOR INTERESTING BACKGROUND AND POSTULATION OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW WITH REGARD TO WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT...
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07/30/the-coming-return-of-the-real-usdollar/

[Betsy Ross] Jester It is a great article!

[Jester] TAKE A LOOK AT THAT WHILE I GO GRAB SOMETHING TO EAT AND WE CAN DISCUSS IT MORE LATER IF YOU LIKE...

[Truth] Jester Liked the article wondering about the validity of it. Thanks.

[Jester] Truth I CLEARLY WROTE THAT I CANNOT VERIFY THAT... NOT THAT IT WAS WRITTEN BY WANT LEO WANTA ANYWAY... THE REST LOOKS ACCURATE AS I SAID...

[lulu] Lee Wanta is a staff writer at veterans today and is on the editorial board of directors

[hunter35] What astounds me is that so many brave, true patriots decided a long, long time ago to take the Evil Empire on without most of us knowing anything. I have been a part of this for over 20 years and every year, we get a little bit closer.

[hunter35] jbmeans Just learned years ago that certain people (military, et all) were working to make America a better place. Was told about Poof and on a weekly basis inhaled what he wrote. His writings "drew you in".

[jbmeans] hunter35 10-4 thx. I too came across info 30 years ago or more and didn't pay too much attention to it. Only in the last few have I been kicking myself for not digging in more then.

 [hunter35] jbmeans I agree . . . was told about Leo Wanta from the beginning but the story was hard to believe.

Hard to believe that someone to risk their life for so many others like he did.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/jester-and-friends-chat-saturday-night

No comments: