Tuesday, August 5, 2014

SOUNDOC UPDATE: BANK INTEL, 5 AUGUST

 


Soundoc: Bank Intel
Ok TNT family here we go:

Banker said this morn: we are 99.99999999% done just waiting for the TRNs, yes I know some of you guys still don't believe us when we say that but you are afraid of the truth, we have a 48 hour window and we are getting close to the second half, if we get the TRNs it will be great for the US to jump back on the train.

So like my little side kick keeps on says "it's not a matter of if it's a matter of when"

 He said we are just waiting on the delivery of TRNs to all banks and branches involved in exchange. He says it should happen today so look for the RV tonight.
Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 10:33




VINMAN: Chinese historic bond payouts/flows starting this week!

Bases are loaded....right now....confirmed!


Old system being crumpled and shredded.

FRN is being flushed down the toilet.

No other country is going to accept FRN anymore.

Only option is to exit FRN production.

TRNs now in live production while FRNs are burned.

Dollar is dropping (selling off)

Markets are mixed...

GOI waiting on U.S. to get started.

Time is running....

Looking for TRNs to be available to public

The situation is minute by minute....

The roller coaster ride is almost over!
Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 8:53


TEXASGRL: I live in a fairly big town but not the sz of Dallas or Houston. 

This past week a good friend that lives here sent me the following by text: ( this is especially exciting to me because for years this same branch has told us dinar is a scam and they will not be exchanging it! )

 My friends text :Today when I opened a new acct.at Wells Fargo, the girl helping me asked if I was planning to put my dong in this acct. ( she knew I was buying dong).My reply was ....if yall  r exchanging dong I will put in this acct.. She called foreign currency division. I heard her ask if they will be exchanging dong. They told her yes. I don't know how we could misunderstand one another.


When she asked.... r u going to put your dong in this acct.? She couldn't have meant the dong before exchange (I couldn’t deposit the dong as it is now in VNN currency).It happened just as I said.....same words. I said yes ,if u will be exchanging. I heard her ask ...will U be exchanging dong? They said yes. I couldn’t believe it! She knew I was opening the acct. to purchase dong without a fee (if having an account at bank no fee charged for buying foreign currency).Of course, my main reason for opening acct., was to already have the acct.to save time when I have my exchange appt. Another thing I noticed.... she didn’t question the non interest baring acct. Last yr. 


I opened an acct at same WF bank & a Chase.  Both banks asked why the non interest baring acct. Actually, both banks tried to talk me out of it . 

Because she didn't ask questions, I made sure before I left her office the acct. was a non interest baring acct. Very interesting experience!

Then last night my brother called and told me another story about a good experience he had at a different branch here - the young man who just started working at the bank has totally taken an interest in him recently... Being very helpful- even offering recently to come and meet him for his banking needs which totally blew him away- he does a lot of cow trading but he is not rich by any means! Anyways, the bank employees have started greeting him by name and they know he owns foreign currency as he orders thru them sometimes


This same personal banker told him yesterday that he
will call my brother the instant he hears something

Hope these true stories will encourage my fellow TNT members....even if they are from Texas ( LOL) Hold on to ur horses and y'all don't give up yet!

Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 8:47

8-5-2014   Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3  THE FINANCE FRONT...IS SET,  READY TO GO ONCE PARLIAMENT GETS THEIR ACT TOGETHER.  TIME WILL TELL THEIR PROGRESS BUT REMEMBER AS I HAVE SAID ANY INK BEFORE 7 OR 8 PM FROM IRAQ IS NOT DEPENDABLE THE FACTUAL REPORTS NEVER SHOW BEFORE AROUND 7PM . ...ALL IS WELL AT THIS POINT. 

8-5-2014  
Newshound  Guru Aggiedad77   Article:  "Reform Movement: National Alliance will surprise people to choose their candidate during the next two daysNEXT TWO DAYS...the National Alliance is saying they will surprise people within the next TWO DAYS with a choice of their candidate for PM...I'll be the most surprised at all I would think...committing to a hard line date...two days...is this something they are capable of doing...well mark your calendars for Thursday and watch what happens.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear John; I cannot get nesaranetwork.com today, all I'm getting is a Database Error Message. Call your webhosting company and ask them to please fix this. Peace.

Anonymous said...

Funny how the TNT bank stories always slide us through each month with continuously advancing "done-by dates".

With the latest TNT bank story, we're now at the end of August.

Same kind of thing happened back in June.

Some have even accused the TNT mods of having several shill accounts each, and posting phony stories to keep their flock hanging on.

Case in point, their latest bank story...

"ambrosia : I have a friend whose father is a VP at an M&T Bank in New York. He asked his dad if he knew anything about an RV and his dad told him he couldn't talk about it (he was at work). Later (not at work) his dad told him if he could afford it, it would be a good investment and that the RV should be "done" by the end of August. Not sure if he meant we would be through exchanging by the end of August or if he meant it would be released by the end of August, but that is what he shared with me."

Anonymous said...

"yes I know some of you guys still don't believe us when we say that but you are afraid of the truth"
Have yet to hear any truth to be afraid of!