Thursday, September 11, 2014

Carden from S3Alpha says Iraq has "formally" RVd

Carden from S3Alpha says Iraq has "formally" RVd
Permalink     

Carden > Mr. Chen September 11, 2014 at 2:42pm
I'm going in today to my Chase branch and will confirm. 
And, now for my latest "intel update" and this is from my friend, a prophet and someone who has repeatedly said "No, we're not done!" And this has been every single time I called it (much to my chagrin!). She said there were 5 signatures needed in Iraq to sign off on GCR and it happened today, a couple of hours ago. IRAQ HAS FORMALLY RV'D." 
She went on to say that Yugoslavia, Germany, Italy, and other country's dignitaries would be exchanging first and then US dignitaries would go and then, next week is private.

I know you all like to see this :)...

No comments: