Wednesday, September 24, 2014

HARRY Dinar update

Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 4:43:33 PM
Subject: HARRY Dinar update
LET'S HOPE THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE.
Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  It is Wednesday, September 24, 2014.  Let’s get this show on the road.  Pam is here.  DC did just have a family emergency, not that he’s ducking out!  I’ll tell you what’s going on really quickly because no one’s here to stop me. We are right where we were yesterday.  Everybody is quiet. Bank people were put on high alert last night because it could go at any moment.  Everybody at every level is saying “Calm down, wait, let it come to you.”  We heard on Monday from confident people that this thing would never make it to the 1. October.  It is done and it should be announced before then.  Will it be announced at the UN today, after they go home tomorrow, on Friday in the mosques?  We know that other things that need to be activated will be activated before the 1st.

The reason I’m telling you that is because you will not get a lot of information from this point on.  It is actually done, and we will get what we should be preparing for.  Have you thought about your ten things?  Do they make sense?  Are you ready for the bank?  Those are the conversations we should be having.  I cannot give you advice on rates and how to get the highest rates, but we can talk about that.  I doubt DC will make this call.  His bottom line is that it IS done, and all we’re waiting on is the timing issue.  Fewer than five people know when the time is, and we know who they are.

They have a window of time to work with, but it’s being held in strict confidence – and that should tell you something, because for years we have all known and told others.  It’s coming to a conclusion and about time.  In Iraq they are telling them they are about to the be richest in the region, that they will be paid at the new rate back to January.  At the moment, the rates are divided up by different by regions and classes, but they will all have the same rate by the end of the month.


Tony:  Do you have your trust put together?

Caller:  No, but I know where to go for that, and I haven’t met my wealth adviser yet, but I have researched him.  I have been also looking up how much I want to put into annuities, what I want to put into a charitable trust, broken down by percentages.

Tony:  It sounds like you have everything in hand, like your gifting letters, your reserves, who is going to the bank with you (or not), what bank you want to go to, what restrictions, and if necessary where you want to move it to.  You want to know who to leave the accounts to… so it sounds like you are set!

Caller:  So I need to get a massage now.

Tony: That’s right!

508 caller:   I look at things from a systems standpoint, and I think I have found a loophole that the PTB might have overlooked.

Tony:  Hang on.  Think about what you’re saying.  You have found a loophole and now you want to broadcast it?!

Caller:  Maybe loophole is the wrong word.  I see this as something that the bankers are looking at from too high a level, not thinking things through.  A few weeks ago, you weren’t sure all the banks would have contract rates;  has that changed?

Tony:  We’re still not sure, because we don’t have the package.  All the banks were complaining that WF was the only one that would have contract rate.

Caller:  If so, WF will be inundated and the rest of the banks will be furious.  You need to know and tweet that all the banks will have contract rates;  otherwise I will drive to the one I know will have contract rates.

Tony:  I agree, but this is what I’ve been told. Once this is live and ready to go, we will get a phone call, we will get the information, and we will tweet out the numbers.  That means they have given me the package, and I’ll know.  You can call immediately, or you can wait 20 minutes while I set the call.

Caller:  You keep mentioning dinarians are considered a group, but we are limited on the forum.  Will you submit a list or will we just say that we are with TNT.

Tony:  At one point, they offered me a group of 20-40,000 people, but then they said it wasn’t necessary.  If it comes down to it, I do have a list of 40,000 that I want taken care of.  There are over 200 different groups out there, and their contract range from 50 cents to $30 – and I’m just throwing numbers out there.  When they say the process here is “we’d like to get the groups through first”, they are considering all the people to TNT and the internet listeners to be a ‘group’.  You will know because I’ll be giving you the information and the 800 numbers.

In the end, if they say you have to be in a group to get a certain group to get the rates, then I will submit the names of our people.  But they have gone round and round, and I don’t know how it will work out or what the NDA will let us do.

Caller:  I work with Sterling, and it’s hard to get a ballpark time for how long it will take to get my reserves.  I need to know how fast I can get a turnaround from Sterling;  I am willing to fly there the next day, but it would be nice to get a commitment.

Tony:  Would it make you feel better if I said that because you are a TNT member you will be first in line?  They can’t tell you because they don’t know!  Frank said that they can handle the volume, and he said that he will come to you if you have two airports near you.  You can fly down to his place, but he can only be in so many places at one time, and he has to get around and have his meetings with different people.  Within two days, there will be 10,000 people in Atlanta trying to meet with Sterling.  If I told you that you could get in the first week, and that 10K goes up to 15K, and you miss your appointment, then you get mad at me!  You have to make your own decisions on that.  Sterling has to run their business, and you have to make your own decisions.

Caller:  [More of the same]

Tony:  It would make sense if all the banks are listening and that they should get their rates out right now… We’ll see.

269 caller:  With regard to caps on the contract rate – is that 50 million dollars or dinar?

Tony:  It’s been mentioned as dinar.  I’m not sure I said it.

Caller:  So I can potentially exchange up to 50 million dinar.

Next caller:  I live in southern California, and have a Nevada corporation that owns all my currency.  A while back you mentioned the NDA is state-specific.  Would it be better to sign my NDA in Nevada, or doesn’t it really matter?

Tony:  I don’t think that part matters.  We saw four or five different versions;  that doesn’t mean every state has a different version.  But the NDA has nothing to do with your tax level.

Caller:  So it wouldn’t make any difference?

Tony:  I didn’t say that.  If you have a Nevada corporation and address and bank account in Nevada, then I don’t know what the IRS requires.  In theory, you could cash out in Florida and still pay California taxes.  But If everything is in Nevada… well… I cannot tell if you would still pay California taxes.  The IRS will look for every loophole.  I would call a tax adviser as soon as you hang up from this call, because that is a decision you will have to make really quickly.

302 caller:  Someone on the forum wanted to know about the lower denoms, and also about the contract rate for the dong.

Tony: The lower denominations have been given out to the merchants and told they will be using them.  We want it to be like the US, where we can use them right away, but they are operating in a whole different structure that makes sense to them.  [line cut out]

For the dong, I think that there is an opportunity to have the international/market rate go up and you can make more money if you are the second mouse.

Caller: I’m sure you have a group of people you are keeping informed, and you go to the bank, sign your NDA, and then you can’t talk about it.  It’s not so much what happens after a couple of weeks, but people will be calling you because they don’t know what to do in those first few days.  You’ll have to go dark, or something.

Tony:  I anticipate sending everyone a tweet or text message. I will do my last call, and you can go to the site and get the information.  I don’t know specifically what my NDA will say, but it will be different from yours.  They know that I reach a lot of people, and after a few days the banks will get clogged up, so they will have to reach out to those who can contact the most people. I am educating people in my personal circle right now, because I cannot do it after the fact.  Then I know I’ve done my part.

404 caller:  You said this last delay had been requested by Abadi and the CBI, and you also said that any delays would be penalized.  So have they been penalized?

Tony: there is a penalty phase in there, yes.

Caller:  Does the head of state need to be in-country when this occurs?

Tony:  I don’t know if he has to be in-country; he might make the announcement at the UN today.  I do know the announcements have been prerecorded, including the response from several countries, including the US.  He might say something today and our whole world will turn upside down.

Caller:  Is that one of the things that have to be done?

Tony:  Yes, the process is in motion, slower than we might like, but in process.

Caller:  Are celebrations being scheduled in Iraq?

Tony:  We’ll just have to wait until tomorrow to see if people are flying in this weekend.

Caller:  Are you still planning to be in Atlanta?

Tony:  I am still planning on being in Atlanta, Las Vegas, North Carolina and Michigan.  It depends on the NDA.  I plan to do a meet-and-greet;  if I can get WF onboard, they will do their one-day seminar at each of these.  When I go in to sign my NDA, that’s what I’m still fighting to do:  those events and further educational calls.  My understanding is that they don’t want us to do interviews, films, books, testifying before Congress and all that.  That’s fine!  Some don’t want me to advise you on what to do at the bank.  They will give out the procedures and policies, and that’s what I’ll tell you, rather than my own private opinion.  I just want to get the word out.  I have talked about what I would do for 3-4 years now, so they must know by now.  I have given out my opinion about dealer vs. banks, and all the rest.

I know what the problem is – they have got attorneys involved who say “I wouldn’t do that”, and of course, we don’t work for them.  The banks and the PTB aren’t paying me;  I just want to help you guys get through this chaos.  There might be lines at the bank and backups on the phone lines, because they are not giving enough direction.  First they wanted us to do 14 days, then seven days, then they said we could do a final 15-minute call, and then let everyone flounder. I don’t see the rationalization there.  I am hoping we can give you more information than that, at least in that first day.

828 caller:  We’re near Asheville, and we have WF and BoA;  do you know if there is going to be an exchange center there?

Tony:  I don’t know.  If we don’t go by Friday, ask DC because he has the list.

Caller:  About the NDA, will they require us to keep part of the money in the bank?

Tony: That is NOT part of the NDA.  That might be part of the contract with the bank.  The contract and the NDA are two separate issues.

Caller:  Since we will have to come back a second time with lawyers, CPA, family, would it be best to make a copy for them to sign as well?

Tony:  The NDA might include your immediate family like kids and spouses, but do NOT talk to your brothers, sisters, cousins, etc.  It will be clear who you should share with – mainly your advisers and immediate family.

954 caller:  You said one time that when we go to the bank, we should request that they block our accounts so that the tellers cannot see it. What do we ask for?

Tony:  You can bring it up just like you did:  “I want to make sure that only you have access to my account, and that any partners and associates go through you.”

Caller:  So we don’t do it when we set up the exchange.

Tony:  When you see your wealth manager, have them set up a new account and move all the money into that, being clear only that person has access.

Caller:  [appreciation]  And thank you to your wife who puts up with us!

Tony:  She only gets mad when it’s Pam on the phone!

302 caller:  Anything new on tax information?  [Appreciation]

Tony:  I have no new tax information;  we’ll just have to see what happens.

617 caller:  You said yesterday that Iraq has control right now.  Is there a point where someone else will step in if they don’t do it?

Tony:  There probably would have been a point if it weren’t already accomplished.  All my information is telling me it IS done that we are just waiting for a date and time.  It’s building up to a crescendo… then boom!

Caller:  If people don’t have dinar or dong, but do have other currencies, should they still call the 800 number?

Tony:  I would call the 800 number, make an appointment, then go to the local bank and see if they can set something up faster.  Don’t miss out on the 800 number though!

618 caller:  I’m new, and I have a few questions.  If you have orders pending from Sterling, will the bank hold those for the contract rate?

Tony:  I don’t know.  They did put a plan together in April and July, and I would think they still do because they want to get the most that they can.  So when you make the phone call, tell them how much you have including the reserves.  When you go to the appointment, bring all your documentation for your currency in hand and the reserves, so that whatever deal you make can include everything you have or will have.

Caller:  Would it be possible to have a 30-minute phone call for newbies on the Ten Things, and what you need to do in order of importance.

Tony: that’s all over the forum, but many cannot get into the forum now.  If we are still here on Friday, or maybe tomorrow we will make that the first part of the call.   Send me a note or message so that I remember, okay?

Caller:  Everyone has been concerned that we’ve missed three weekends.  Today is Rosh Shoshanah, so it wouldn’t surprise me if this happens today.

Tony: This could happen at any time, but there has always been a weekend plan, so… I think we are going to be here tomorrow and Friday, but I don’t know because I still haven’t paid the bill.  If not, we’ll figure out something else, but that still has to be done.

208 caller:  I am looking forward to this because things are getting worse and worse for me and for others.   I cannot even go into any bank and open an account because they need $50 or $100, and they say they will not accept foreign currency.

Tony:  You will be going to an exchange center, and they WILL accept your currency.  Failing that, go to Travelex or an airport and exchange some currency for USD, and then open your bank account with that.

305 caller:  I know you are past super-fantastic, and I am very encouraged.  They must starting to sing Kumbayah!

Tony:  DC and I talked yesterday and this morning, and he said, “I’m tired of them telling me to relax, this is over!”  But everyone is saying that, at every level.  So we wait. Even some of them are getting frustrated!

Caller: Today my car was acting up, but I know something better is coming.  If Pam could take my number, the Lord blessed me today, and maybe she can tell me how to send something, because PayPal is not working for me.

Tony:  I thought you were going to tell her something about me!

Caller:  No, she is a gracious woman behind a great man.  One question:  I thought I heard you and DC say that we might have to come back in to sign the NDA again.

Tony:  I don’t think we’ve heard that for a while.  So long as you don’t plan to shout anything from the rooftops, the NDA is not a problem.  If you have the same NDA I have, then it might be a problem, but you won’t.  You only have to read it, sign it, and not violate. They are serious about it, and they have arrested some people already and frozen their accounts, but I don’t think if you’re an ordinary person you have anything to worry about.  You’re not going to go on the cover of Time magazine with this!

Caller:  [Appreciation and blessings]  Because of you I never sold the currency back!

Tony:  That’s what I tell people – don’t you dare sell that back, that is your future!

Pam:  It’s time!  Tony tells me all the time “You do the right thing because it’s the right thing,”  Trust yourselves and do the right thing.

Tony:  If you do the right thing, the rest will take care of itself.  All I can tell you is that this is all we heard this morning.  It’s done, done, done.  Some things are in motion, and I don’t know if it will be today or 1. October. There are some things that happen before then that tells me it should be sooner.  We don’t hear anything from back rooms, or anyone threatening anybody or stopping the process.  We’ll just have to make it through.  There is nothing happening in that region to slow this down.  Tomorrow is bill-pay day, and I hope we will get through.  I hope and pray with all my might that this is the last call of this kind, and that tonight or tomorrow is THE call.  I will send out a tweet just so you know about DC because he had to take his little girl to the hospital.  I don’t know what happened, but we will find out and let you know.  Send your prayers to him and his daughter.  Enjoy the rest of your day. 


No comments: