Monday, September 8, 2014

The meat in the Zap update this week...

Subj: The meat in the Zap update this week... :)

EXPECT THE PUBLIC RV TO ARRIVE SHORTLY. THE USN (TRN) WILL BE MAKING ITS DEBUT IN A FEW DAYS I WAS TOLD, WITH THE RV RIGHT AFTER OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH THIS EVENT.

THE WORLD CHANGES VISIBLY THIS COMING WEEK, AND YOU CAN EXPECT MANY ANNOUNCEMENTS TO BE MADE ONE AFTER THE OTHER. IT MAY BE A BIT BEWILDERING AT FIRST, BUT YOU WILL SEE THE PATTERN AND HOW IT ALL FITS TOGETHER RATHER QUICKLY.



THIS WEEK WILL BE A TRULY AMAZING WEEK WITH THE BEGINNING OF ALL THE CHANGES WE HAVE BEEN AWAITING. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It would be nice if one of these GURU'S turned out to be right, for once. I'm sure not saying that this guy is going to be right, so I will believe it when I see it, as with every other prediction I hear or see these days; especially if there is a date attached to it. I want to believe that these things, we keep hearing about, are going to happen but at this point dates mean nothing to me unless a date should arrive and there is verifiable evidence that something did happen.