Monday, September 8, 2014

The New Normal is Here

A recent account of being translated to the former Soviet Union for three hours and participating with Jesus in phenomenal healings:  "I was no longer just myself, I was in Jesus and He in me."
James Maloney has been ministering in the miraculous for almost 40 years.  The following recent account of being translated to the former Soviet Union for three hours is the single most profound experience of his life, apart from getting saved.  I believe this is just the beginning of an end-time outpouring of the supernatural of God that will bring about the greatest harvest of souls in history.  You are created to operate in the power of God.  In fact that’s “normal” for a believer — normal as defined by the Bible.

The New Normal is Here


By Dr. James Maloney
One evening, I was playing with my grandson at our house in Texas.  Just after he went to bed, all of a sudden, I was standing on a dusty road.  Somehow in my mind I saw a globe and I saw a city in Uzbekistan named Tashkent.  Instantly, I was flying northeast from the city.  I landed near a town in the country of Kyrgyzstan.  The terrain was dry and hilly, not barren desert, but still rather dusty and semi-arid.
I turned to my left and saw Jesus standing next to me. Then I noticed a crowd of about 500.  Picture, if you will, every kind of conceivable sickness, infirmity and disease known to man.  I had never seen such a sea of human suffering and disease, and I’ve been to some pretty awful places on this earth!  
As Jesus and I walked together, we came upon a man, if you could call him that, emaciated and contorted, drawn up legs and mangled arms, lying at the Lord’s feet.  He was about three feet in height and maybe sixty pounds. His stomach was bloated and his ribs were protruding. There was no sign of recognition in his eyes.  He was a vegetable.
As the man came into focus, I was now seeing through Jesus’ eyes, as if the man was lying at my feet.  And now as I reached out my hands, I recognized them as my own, but they were the Lord’s hands, as if He’d stepped into me and was moving through me.  Or I had stepped into Him.
The power was totally the Lord’s alone, but He was choosing to move through me.  I was no longer just myself, I was in Jesus and He in me.
I laid my/His hands on the wasted, vegetative man.  There was no struggle, there was no fight against the demonic. There was no binding, loosing, praying, sobbing, begging, spitting or sputtering.  The man was healed, as simple as that.           
Within ten seconds, he was standing before me/Him, the proper weight, the proper height, all infirmity and lameness gone, his eyes were clear, and he praised God in his native tongue.  He’d grown nearly three feet in less than a quarter of a minute.
Before I could even comprehend what I was seeing, Jesus turned to another person, a child with a crippling condition; his limbs were withered.  Once again, I found myself in Jesus, or Him in me, and as I stretched forth my/His hand toward the child, before I even knew what to say, he was whole, running on perfectly formed legs.
The next person Jesus stooped to pray for was actually two people, conjoined twins.  As I beheld them through my/Jesus’ eyes, they separated into two whole people instantly                    
A clamor arose as the two people, who were once joined, twirled in joy.  Hundreds more started appearing in this area we were standing in.  They started bringing the sick before the Lord and laying them at His feet, begging for just a touch of His creative power to flow through them.
People were arranged before us on bedrolls.  Some didn’t even show vital signs.  One person had no arms, no legs, just a torso.  Jesus veered into the crowds and again I was inside Him, or vice versa, however I can describe it.  The person just unfolded, like a rose, and leaped onto instantaneously formed limbs.
Jesus ministered to hundreds, and each one was completely healed.  Blind eyes fluttered open, ears popped open, startling the people.  One person had pupilless eyes, just white orbs in their head. Irises appeared, pupils shrank in the bright sun.  Mute tongues began singing the mighty praises of Messiah Jesus, God of creation.  Bones materialized, arms, legs, fingers, toes, eyeballs, tongues, entire organ systems.  Scars disappeared.  Tumors evaporated.  Facial deformities were instantly made perfect.  If there was one person healed of a particular ailment, there were a dozen.    
What was so incredible was that as Jesus would move through me, the people would see me, then see Him, then see me, then see Him shining forth.  It was as if Jesus was phasing in and out, for lack of a better term, through me.  Rather, He superimposed Himself over me.  Over everything.  There was no need to even ask people what their sickness was.  The Lord stood before them, and His overwhelming GLORY enveloped them, bowing them to the ground.  When they stood, they were healed.  No miracle took longer than fifteen seconds.
I was outside the Lord now.  People were jumping and clambering over each other, just to get a view of God. As I watched, hundreds of people joined in the tumult.  Jesus turned to me.  “Am I not God?”  He asked me over the roar of the crowd.  “Am I not CREATOR?!  Is there anything too difficult for Me?”
Immediately, I was back home, perspiring as if I’d run a marathon.  I couldn’t catch my breath.  I didn’t know how I got there but I was exhausted, dirty and sweaty and had dust on my clothes and my shoes as if I’d just traveled through an arid area.  During those three hours, my wife saw that I was gone and she witnessed the dust from Kyrgyzstan on my clothing after I returned.  I was utterly spent, and I flopped onto the bed, Jesus’ words booming in my ears, my heart racing a mile a minute.  “Am I not God?  Am I not Creator?  Is there anything too difficult for Me?”
I realized He’d placed extreme emphasis on the end of that statement:  “For ME.”  As in God, not “for you,” as in James Maloney.  I couldn’t touch this, no matter how anointed I was, no matter how much I wanted it. It was the Messiah in me, manifesting Himself.  The hope of glory.
Decades ago, as a new believer, I was mentored in things of the Spirit by a woman named Frances Metcalfe.  Frances had a face-to-face meeting with Jesus in which He told her there would come an appointed time where there would be a forerunning group that would enter into encounters with the Father, be caught up to Heaven, have rapturous experiences, visions and dreams and be translated to other nations to minister.  It has begun! -- ShareThis
Dr. James Maloney is President of Voice of the Dove Company Int’l.  He and his wife, Joy, live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area with their grown children and seven grandsons.
http://sidroth.org/articles/newsletter/september-2014-newsletter?src=enewsletter0914
Yes, Jesus dwells within all who are truly born again because His Kingdom is within us, however, most of us are not aware of His presence in the supernatural manner described below unless we become dis-satisfied with the level of relationship we are at with God and purpose to go deeper in Him.  This means searching for Him diligently with all our heart (such as, by spending more time in worship on a daily basis for as long as it takes to have a supernatural encounter with God:  "And you shall seek Me, and find Me, when you shall search for Me with all your heart." [Jeremiah 29:13]
I can vouch that what Dr. James Maloney experienced (below) is what Jesus described when He said, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.  [Revelation 3:20]
I experienced Rev. 3:20 after five months of worship (up to 45 mins. to 1 hr./day).  God's presence within was so real I could feel the sensation physically:  A feeling of a fullness within my heart area, coupled with an ache.  I wonder to this day if that "ache" was His yearning to have deeper, supernatural relationships with each of us?  

Introduction by Sid Roth, Supernatural TV 

No comments: