Sunday, October 26, 2014

Bank Story

Al Gold:Back in September I posted the following info. Well on this past Friday I, ran into this same upper bank personnel person, and was able to ask them how did that meeting go? They told me good....I ask did they pacifically mention the Dinar, and they said "YES". I ask did they know when the bank would start exchanging,,,,and they said no,...because the bank did not want them to know when.....but they said they believe they are just going to slide it in quietly.
In others words in  the meeting they had updated them that the Dinar would be cumming to them as a exchangeable currency but would not let them know the exact time....as Tony had said sometime ago that the banks did not want their employees to know to much ahead of time.
Folks this is one of the biggest banks in the USA....who a while back told me they had nothing to do with the Dinar. Again for those who know about ridding buses, waiting at the bus stop......." Hold on Just cause you don't see the bus coming, doesn't mean it's not on they WAY!
Posted back in Septamber:
Last year I talked to with a Head personnel at a Major Bank I deal with about the dinar...and he new nothing about it. Yesterday I was at the branch again getting some papers notarized....and ask him if he had heard anything about the dinar; this is what he said "When you talked to me about it first time, weeks later I started seeing emails about it.....in fact (now) I have to attend a meeting next week on it".   

It's real Folks!........Hold on....just cause you don't see the bus coming, don't mean it's not own it's way! Stay at that bus Stop!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"pacifically"........Indeed..... LOL