Friday, October 24, 2014

Bits and Pieces Late Thursday Night

Bits and Pieces Late Thursday Night

10/23/2014

TNT:

BuffaloTrace:  News from a wealth manager

I have been hesitant to post this today, but what the heck!

A good friend of mine that I got into this investment called me today. He stated that his atty from CO called him ecstatic (we live in Texas) saying that his WM from his bank in CO phoned him and made appointment with him to go exchange on Monday.

He also told my friend that the 800 numbers would be provided by the banks which makes no sense to me but I had him repeat it again to make certain that I was understanding what he was saying.

I'm excited needless to say, but very skeptical about the 800 numbers.
....
Csabalicious:  Funny me too.... :) I just got a call to be ready Monday AM... I was told not to leave out of town and stay by the phone !!!!!!!!! :)

Jake00:  Was this a private exchange scheduled appointment or the appointment was scheduled because the rate will be public and we all can exchange on Monday?

BuffaloTrace:   According to him yes! This is information straight from the horses mouth but I trust my friend here explicitly.

**********

Smartblonde55:
  Met 2 women from So Africa on holiday in NC

 One woman's husband is from Zimbabwe. I asked them if they knew the currency would be revaluing?

They seemed surprised & asked me how I knew & got involved in this? We spoke briefly & they said I was very smart & do well if I just held on to it.

She seemed to think it would be 5 years down the road when Mugabe would, hopefully be gone. I told them I thought I would be sooner. They told me I would do very well! Awesome:)

**************************

I4U:

[toolfan4] today, I asked a friend that travels through the region from Egypt to Kuwait. She said that yes, the fiscal new year is Jan however the calendar new year is ending today. When some says in USA next year its in Jan but in that region its normally after tomorrow.

[mystery] anyone have a link to show today starts the new fiscal year in Iraq?

[toolfan4] mystery tomorrow is not the fiscal new year

 [toolfan4] mystery its Jan 1st

[Austin-Powers-For-PM]
toolfan4 Yes, fiscal new year January 1st. Islamic New Year October 25th.

*************************

GET:

Arizona49] 10/23/2014 Millionday they have to be international recognized and be a market economy to have all these import/export contracts and the trade beginning that we are seeing pop up all over.

Yesterday they signed new trade agreements with France and two other nations -- Japan -- so this requires international recognition.

Posted by John MacHaffie:

"Proof The UNITED STATES CORP no longer exists!"


The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Reader: "Proof The UNITED STATES CORP no longer exists!"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]


Date: Thursday, 23-Oct-2014 18:20:17

In Response To: POOFness for Oct 16: Mid-Week Report (Mr.Ed)

(Thanks, n. :)
Zap had said in the Oct 16 Mid-Week Report:

: HERE IS ANOTHER: THE US CORPORATION KNOWN AS THE GOVERNMENT
: HAS BEEN DROPPED OFF THE CORPORATE BOOKS AS THEIR CHARTER
: IS UP TODAY. QUEEN PISSED OFF. REPUBLIC NOW IN EFFECT.
: WHERE WAS THE US CORPORATION DOMICILED? CURIOUS. DELAWARE?
: SOMALIA? FRANCE?

Reader n. Now writes:
=====
Your article last week that "the corporation known as the UNITED STATES of AMERICA no longer exists" got me excited. Yet other than those words- how would we really know if the corporation no longer exists?

We know by checking it out at the Dunn and Bradstreet site- a site that lists all corporations: www.dnb.com .

All of what we "know" as government entities are corporations. All of what we perceive to be government entities are actually listed on Dunn and Bradstreet -as CORPORATIONS.

You can look for yourself and find any government entity there: All city, county, state and federal offices. County Sheriffs, county planning depts., health depts., libraries, schools, Federal Reserve, IRS, county, state and Federal corrections.

ALL of it!!

BUT the corporation known as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA that used to be listed there, is no longer.

So to me this is proof positive that bright days are indeed ahead and that the corporation known as THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA no longer exists!

Room has now been made for the Republic of these united states of America to return! Get excited!!   Http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=2511

No comments: