Sunday, October 12, 2014

Dinar Updates

Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2014 7:49:45 PM
Subject: Dinar update


ALREADY BLESSED & MEMBERS CHAT THIS MORNING 10/12
Permalink   
 



Already Blessed wrote NOTHING HAS CHANGED! TONY TOLD YOU FRIDAY (AGAIN) THAT HE WOULD SEND A TWEET IF ANYTHING CHANGED!
 
moneymerge wrote Our next target date is October 14, 2014, remain focused, our blessing is here, we should be in the bank sooner than you think. Special thanks to Tony, DC and all TNT staff for their help.

Already Blessed wrote MONEYMERGE - WHY HAVE YOU DECIDED THAT IS OUR 'NEXT' TARGET DATE? TONY DIDN'T SAY THAT ON THE CALL
(Tony is looking for this weekend... Iraq is saying the 14th for Parliament)

Already Blessed wrote WE ARE NOT WAITING ON IRAQ.... WE WERE HOPING FOR THAT ANNOUNCEMENT EARLIER IN THE WEEK BUT I GUESS IT WASN'T NECESSARY

Already Blessed wrote BUT THAT COULD CHANGE ON A DIME TOO? THIS ONE MAKES YOUR HEAD SPIN!

Andi wrote AB what are we waiting on?
Already Blessed wrote ANDI - THAT SEEMS TO CHANGE SO I AM GOING TO WAIT AND LET TONY AND DC HANDLE THE INTEL....

Andi wrote talk about a moving target!
Already Blessed wrote YES ANDI- I ALWAYS THOUGHT FLUID WAS A GREAT DESCRIPTION....I USE A 3-D PUZZLE THAT IS A TRANSFORMER OR SHAPE-SHIFTER SO THE PUZZLE CHANGES AND THE PUZZLE PIECES CHANGE CONSTANTLY    
    
denhel wrote Has the rv been stopped again???

Already Blessed wrote DENHEL - HECK NO! IT HAS NOT BEEN STOPPED!      

devinehealth wrote ab are you saying the rv could happen without announcment?
    Already Blessed wrote DEVINE - I THINK THEY WOULD STILL MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO INFORM THE WORLD THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN THEIR RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE GLOBAL ECONOMY BUT NO...I DON'T THINK THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT NOW.
    
Upstart wrote All over the internet, it’s saying Abadi is now scheduled to make an announcement on the 14th, but we don’t know what that is about, and there is another announcement scheduled in the meantime. DC: Our understanding is that the backup time is between now and then, and the speech on the 14th will be on a different topic.
Already Blessed wrote UPSTART....DC KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT...SO I AGREE WITH ALL OF THAT...THEY HAVE BEEN DOING A LOT OF ANNOUNCEMENTS...

Already Blessed wrote I WAS READING THRU THEM (dinar stories) AND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AN AMAZING JOURNAL TO PRINT ALL OF THOSE....MANY GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS AND BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES BUT THEY ALL MADE ME SO PROUD TO BE HERE AMONGST SUCH AMAZING PEOPLE
    
debritt wrote AB Do you think the Us roll out can start today or Monday? Thx
Already Blessed wrote DEBRITT - ABSOLUTELY YES...IT COULD ROLL OUT TODAY OR MONDAY            
    
gizmosmom wrote HI PAM.... today is my birthday, should i forget the idea that today is the day? i was really hoping today was it ;) but its ok if its tomm :)
    Already Blessed wrote HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIZZY - I SURE HOPE YOU GET THE BEST PRESENT EVER!
      
Already Blessed wrote
*¨ Happy Birthday to you *.¸¸¸¸.*¨ Happy Birthday to you •* *¨ Happy Birthday Dear Gizmo *.¸¸¸¸.*¨ Happy Birthday to you!! •* And many moooorrre

Already Blessed wrote SOMETIMES IT AMAZES US....IF THEY HAD ASKED US TO GIVE UP 3 YEARS TO DO THESE CALLS AND SITES...NONE OF US WOULD HAVE, YET HERE WE ARE...STILL HANGING IN THERE!

Already Blessed wrote I FEEL THAT ALL THE GURUS HAVE SOME GREAT INTEL AND SOURCES...I JUST DON'T THINK THEY HAVE AS MANY AS WE DO....I THINK WE HAVE THE MOST INFORMED SOURCES AND A HUGE INTEL TEAM WORKING FOR YOU....WE ARE BLESSED THAT SO MANY WANT TO HELP US TO HELP YOU      
    
Already Blessed wrote I GUESS MY POINT IS THAT ALL THE SITES HAVE SOME GREAT INFO...YOU JUST HAVE TO TRY AND FIGURE IT OUT....I FIND IT EASIER TO STAY WITH OURS

Iko Ward wrote I know this is a tough day for some, but a grounded optimism is the rule right now. At a party Friday night I met the perfect administrator for my foundation, a young woman with credentials who is ready to take on her first major project. If I didn't believe this was going to happen I never would have mentioned the foundation, she would not have overheard me, and we wouldn't have a meeting set up for later this week. Do you see?
Already Blessed wrote IKO - BINGO

Already Blessed wrote I AM JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU BUT WAS THRUST INTO AN ABNORMAL SITUATION....MANY HAVE....I THINK THE ONLY REASON THAT I HAVE LASTED IS THAT I ADORE TONY AND RAY AND DC AND OUR TEAM OF INTEL PEEPS...THE MODS...OMG ... I LOVE OUR MODS....CLASSIC AND HONOR MODS....AND THEN OUR TRANSCRIBERS AND ALL OF YOU....YOU ARE ALL THE REASON THAT WE DO THIS AND KEEP DOING THIS!
      
survivorforever wrote Wow! Just finished reading many of the entries on My Dinar Story. There are so many sharp, educated, empathetic and caring people on this site. A real tribute to the leaders of TNT to attract such a group. I highly recommend reading before it's closed.
      
Already Blessed wrote SURVIVOR - I WILL RECOMMEND TO TONY THAT WE LEAVE IT UP EVEN AFTER WE CLOSE THE POSTING THERE....FOR ALL TO SEE....I AM GUESSING THAT MANY THAT NEEDED TO SEE IT ARE READING IT.....AND KNOW WHAT HUGE HEARTS AND MINDS YOU ALL HAVE!

Already Blessed wrote HARD NOT TO...I SPENT ALL DAY THERE YESTERDAY....PROBABLY ABOUT 15 HOURS???? THOSE STORIES ARE RIVETING
      
Already Blessed wrote I AM ALSO GUESSING THAT TONY KNEW THAT THEY WOULD BE READING IT NOW....HE IS A VERY SHARP GUY!      
    
Already Blessed wrote SO MANY SAD STORIES OF LOSS AND SACRIFICE BUT ALL WITH AN UNDERLYING THREAD OF STRENGTH AND DETERMINATION! THIS JOURNEY IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

Already Blessed wrote IT REALLY IS AMAZING TO SEE PEOPLE'S HEARTS IN THOSE STORIES AND TO READ THEIR HISTORY....MANY ARE IN THIS ROOM....AND WE HAD NO IDEA!

Already Blessed wrote ALL TNT MEMBERS CAN POST THEIR “MY DINAR STORIES: HERE:   http://tntdinar.activeboard.com/t58751483/please-post-your-dinar-story-herenon-members-can-register-an/
Already Blessed wrote ON OUR FORUM HERE....IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION AREA - NON-MEMBERS CAN GO TO THE NEW STORY FORUM       

Already Blessed wroteYES...I THINK THE STAGE IS SET AND THE US IS READY FOR ROLL OUT

Already Blessed wrote WE ARE LITERALLY ON AN ANY TIME NOW SCHEDULE ....

jd wrote AB I have just read Blanos take on the lower denoms.If Iraq had RVed at 3.58 would we not at least see pictures of the lower denoms or at least some news about them??
Already Blessed wrote JD - I WISH I KNEW THE ANSWER....WE KNOW THAT THEY ARE THERE....OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE OF THAT FROM UNRELATED SOURCES...I EVEN READ SOMETHING FROM OUR FORUM THAT STATED THAT...BUT WE HAVEN'T SEEN PHOTOS YET...NOT SURE WHY....I HAVE HEARD ALL THE REASONS BUT I JUST DON'T KNOW ... I AM GUESSING THAT PHOTOS WILL START FILTERING OUT
      
Already Blessed wrote I AGREE WITH DC THAT IT CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME AND I AGREE WITH TONY THAT THE WEEKEND IS A PERFECT TIME....SO WE WILL SEE

Already Blessed wrote DO YOU FIND IT INTERESTING THAT THE US MEDIA SEEMS TO SPIN THE IRAQ SITUATION AND ALWAYS HAS? WE NEVER SEE THE WONDERFUL HOMES, SOPHISTICATED, WELL DRESSED CITIZENS, MALLS, NEW BUILDINGS WITH ALL THE INTERNATIONAL BANKS, COKE, PEPSI, HARLEY ETC???? WE ONLY SEE BOMBED OUT BUILDINGS AND BIRKAS?

Iko Ward wrote One fact you can hang your hat on, nearly everything Tony and DC have said will happen eventually does. Never as soon as we want, but the momentum is always forward. Absolutely nothing has occurred to indicate we are dead in the water. 
      
Already Blessed wrote TRUE IKO - WE DO HAVE GREAT INFO AND THEY SPEND A LOT OF TIME TRYING TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE AND HOW SO MANY THINGS INTERSECT

  Tizzy wrote I think you all mis the point of the lower denoms. If you have ben to other countries, you know that 1's, 2's, 5's are usualy coins. Euros, Great Britain pounds, and many others are like this.
Already Blessed wrote TIZZY - THEY DO HAVE FILS OR COINS AND RIGHT NOW I THINK THERE ARE ONLY A COUPLE NEW ONES...THAT ARE PRETTY LOW....     
    
Already Blessed wrote PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST YOUR STORIES....I HAVE A FEELING THEY WILL BE THE BASIS OR THE HEART OF MANY BOOKS AND MOVIES....YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU TELL THEM YOURS!

royal wrote  I agree with Tony , this is the perfect weekend 
      
norm wrote Monday is a holiday perfect timing for this weekend 
norm wrote AB since Monday is A holiday are we having a call? 
Already Blessed wrote NORM - YES...I AM SURE WE WILL HAVE A CALL TOMORROW IF NECESSARY ;)

7: 45 AM PT Already Blessed wrote PHONE CALL...LATER TATERS
SHE WAS IN CHAT FOR A LOOONG TIME, TY PAM!

No comments: