Monday, October 20, 2014

Dream/Vision of October 15, 2013 EARTHQUAKE CALIFORNIA

None of us like to receive bad news.  All of us are hoping for positive change, for healing, for prosperity and a new beginning FREE of the enemy's control over our lives and over this nation. However, even today the Lord God has His appointed prophets - watchmen on the wall - who continue to receive and to publish the warnings from Jesus Christ/Yeshua.  One such is below.  I urge everyone to read it and ponder this in their hearts, and seek the Lord God for yourselves for what He has to say to you personally....

Dream/Vision of October 15, 2013 EARTHQUAKE CALIFORNIA
Each night before going to bed I pray and turn over all my dreams, visions, Words, insights to FATHER GOD asking that He govern anything I receive.
This morning while asleep I found myself outside of Los Angeles (to the North) gathering buckets of water. Why? I didn't know. Next, I was in Los Angeles that had just been hit by a major earthquake. Standing outside of what was a library, the entire building was a heap of broken concrete and brick.  Books were scattered all over the place, most of it under the debris.
Then I awoke. The dream was so stark, so real, it stuck in my thoughts throughout the day. Aware that I'd asked FATHER GOD to govern any dream I might have told me it was a revelation from God.
JESUS' WORD to Chuck-JOHNEL OCT 17, 2014
I'd pray on and off about this dream/vision and wondered when, where and any other details the Lord might give. Today I got His Answer. JESUS said this:
"THERE WILL BE A 7.6 MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE. IT IS AT HAND. CALIFORNIA IS TO BE HIT A LITTLE TO THE EAST AND NORTH OF LOS ANGELES."
Then JESUS went on to say this: "THE TERRORISTS ARE MOVING TO STAGE, PRE-POSITIONING, PRIOR TO THEIR PLANNED ATTACK. THEY WORK TO ENSURE THAT NO ONE REVEAL THEIR MOVEMENTS, THEIR ASSEMBLY AND READINESS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.   THEY WILL BE BRUTAL TO MURDEROUS TO ANYONE WHO WOULD BETRAY THEM." 


JESUS saying "IT IS AT HAND" (the L.A. Quake) is not defined. It could be days, weeks, a month or more. He is NOT revealing the timing except in broad terms. Nancy-TONI reminded me that years back (1979) JESUS told me to expect a major quake in California on October 23rds. At that time (1979) a 6.5 

6 comments:

TheGateKeeper said...

Fear Mongerers. People that dream up this shit & spread it is as bad as the US Government & their Ebola campaign. Their Swine Flue was a flop. Now its time to try the Ebola Outbreak that the US Government has a patent on. LOL. Lets see how stupid you feel when your date comes and goes Shill. Ive been through more doomsday dates than you navel lents have been right. Next....durp durp durp.

Anonymous said...

About 40 years ago in a true Holy Spirit led meeting a prophecy/vision came forth stating that water would be up to the middle of the Los Angeles City Hall. The person to whom the vision was given noted that she was above, looking down on this. I have remembered this vividly all these years.

Chris said...

yep... we are tired of the bs john

Anonymous said...

And by who and when and where was this prophecy given?
Please let us know.
Thank you.

Unknown said...

According to this message, take a look here: http://www.ditrianum.org/en/articles/numerology/0030.htm

Anonymous said...

This prophecy was given by Dorothy L. Matthews in Redondo Beach, California in the early 1970's. I would have to look back in my notes to find a specific date.