Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Get Rid Of German Roaches Naturally!

      Get Rid Of German Roaches Naturally!

        May 30, 2014 by Dian Farmer 32 Comments
        Get Rid Of German Roaches Naturally!

        I thought I would share a frugal and safe, natural home remedy for
getting rid of German Roaches.  No one wants roaches, no one wants to
say they have roaches.  But, from time to time we may have to deal
with this issue.

        A few years back we had a MAJOR infestation of German Roaches for a
few years.  First of all we had no idea where they came from and they
spread so quickly.  We had a regular exterminator that came out on
scheduled visits, so I was surprised to see anything.  He asked me if
there was anything new in the house, I said no, and then I remember a
family member had asked us to store a stove for them in our garage.
Well, thee was the culprit.

        He told us that German roaches in particular like the taste of
electricity – it tastes sweet.  So, that’s why you see them in
electronic stores and pawn shops, according to him.

        Well, I paid him a lot of money and he was never able to get rid of
them, I paid another exterminator even more money to get rid of them.
Nothing worked, I paid a lot of money for bombs and set them off
repeatedly in every part of the house including the attic – nothing
worked!  I even searched the local flea market for some sort of chalk
that was supposed to kill them when they crossed it, I marked up
everything in the house, but it didn’t work either. We moved and
they followed… It was terrible.

        So, one day I happened upon a “recipe” that promised to rid us of
them, so I thought why not – I have tried everything!  So, I mixed
up Peanut Butter, Sugar, and Baking Soda in a large bowl – cause I
needed a lot!  I the placed a teaspoon in several plastic baggies and
placed them opened in drawers and cabinets all over the house.  In
less than 1 week they were gone!  I mean not a one!  I left the big
bowl full of the leftover concoction out overnight, too.  I was
shocked to say the least!  We had spent over a thousand dollars and
more than a year battling these things and all the while the answer
was in my pantry!

        From my understanding the peanut butter and sugar draw them and the
baking soda kills them.  You can make the same mixture with honey
instead of sugar and with boric acid instead of baking soda, if you
like.  The Dollar Stores sell a large bottle of powdered Boric Acid
for just $1.  I use that outside around doors and windows to keep them
out.

        Recipe:

        2 tablespoons peanut butter
 1 cup baking soda or you can use boric acid
 1 cup sugar or you can use honey
 enough water to make a thick paste
 Mix all ingredients together

        - See more at:
http://www.babyboomerrants.com/get-rid-german-roaches-naturally/#sthash.aXqo16iL.dpuf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Are you just now learning about this. My mother used this formula for over 50 years. Just shows how stupid people are these days.

Anonymous said...

Will this work on our corporate whores in DC....We could scatter them around CONGRESS AND THE BLACK HOUSE...