Saturday, November 22, 2014

ALERT!!!! FROM EYES AND BOOTS ON THE GROUND INSIDETHE WAR ZONE IN EASTERN UKRAINE - THE TRUTH - THE "FACTS"

ALERT!!!! FROM EYES AND BOOTS ON THE GROUND INSIDETHE WAR ZONE IN EASTERN UKRAINE -  THE TRUTH THE  "FACTS"
DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES FROM THE ILLUMINATI CABAL MEDIA!
 
TO DREW  (RETIRED US MARINE) -- URGENT!!! PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY!!

<<**NOT OPENLY REPORTED**>>

The eastern Ukraine theatre of war is escalating hugely since the G20 ended.Mossad, mercenaries, 10 international war criminals have been caught with govt troops and they are now using (CONFIRMED) ballistic missiles, heavy artillery destroying all of the infrastructure in villages and towns as well has hundreds of citizens every day.

At least 30,000 Ukrainian soldiers (Kiev Nazis) have been killed because they had no training and many did not have weapons, and at least 20,000 eastern Ukrainian citizens (CIVILIANS) are dead - killed by the Ukrainian bombing and shelling houses. There are elderly people dying because they can't leave their bomb shelters to get food and water. Some have no gas to cook with.

This is a blatant and complete genocide and a harbinger of what is coming to many places targeted by the NWO all over the world. This is the Jesuit template - either you do what we want or we annihilate you. They have been doing that since the 1500's.

If you can help me get through the US Embassy without being detained - I'll help you find someone who will write out an invitation. If they fit the requirements that is.

I emailed the Embassy and they tell me to send photo and some ID and they will write out a verification that I am who I say I am.  They say I might stand a better chance getting to Moscow than Kiev. I also hear from another source / lawyer - that they are are now cutting some slack for foreigners who were caught here during the referendum. I also found out from a friend in the uS who had gone to court - his attorney told him that I'm on a list because I know too much, but there is no verification of any search warrant although the attorney says I am considered a fugitive of justice. Of course there is no justice but that's the point of wondering how to do this.  I need the passport. I'm preparing to go.  If you have any information to help, please forward as I need help.


My friends here know that after the assault on Eastern Ukraine -the illuminoids are itchin' to take back Crimea. ( check the videos by weber/moret below )


         Semper Fi                VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for telling us. Unfortunately, Semper Fi or not, we have the same capacity to verify what you say as with any other media -- NONE. Yes, some are jaded with good cause. Our tool for testing truth telling doesn't exist. In the end, so many claims, so little verification. Most posters like yourself seem to expect that we will jump at YOUR warning, what about the others ? If they come in sufficient force, we are fucked anyway. We will shoot who we can and meet our maker, one way or the other. My guess is Putin isn't a pushover, assuming he's not part of them. Good luck, soldier. TYJM frj