Thursday, November 20, 2014

JCR3758 TWEETS, 19 NOV


Things are in a state that it cannot be stopped. Once again pls avoid the hype and confusion. Let it roll out.

On a serious note we are hearing great movement & there are no, repeat, no delays or extensions authorized. Understand that I can't say more.

Good afternoon all. I can say that I'm sticking to my guns ;). I highly expect us to have one of the best & possibly the best Tksgiving ever.

Ok I'm in the pool. It will RV on....wait a min...oops just got a text saying that I can't say...sorry. Got excited.

Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 2:17

Oilrat: Ok folks... source in the IMF here's some updates from one of my contacts who also has connections to a high source in the IMF Ok folks:

At the G20 meetings "O" was fined $4B for stalling this reset....potential additional sanctions can be
enforced if they try any more stalling!!!!

I was also told that we are to be paid out by
thanksgiving at the latest.....if not sooner.....bond funds are moving starting next week.

I heard the initial dong rates will only be $.47-$.59.....they also  want this trading on forex no later than after thanksgiving.....so expect the rates to rise quickly.....that's all I can say.....JMO

I don't have any new info on the Zim rate other than what's already been posted here in the past.

Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 8:03 

No comments: