Sunday, November 16, 2014

MH17 MDR Flight ENGINES *DO NOT* MATCH Ukraine Wreckage - PROOF

From a US Marine in/out Ukraine..................

Subject: MH17 MDR Flight ENGINES *DO NOT* MATCH Ukraine Wreckage - PROOF

Many of you know I have spent 3 - 90 day vacations
in Sevastopol Ukraine and ONLY NOW I have difficulties
and its NOT RUSSIA's fault.

RUSSIA did NOT attack the Crimea. THE PEOPLE of CRIMEA VOTED to return to RUSSIA's protection because of all the fraud and deception by the Rulers in Kiev. NOW many are blaming RUSSIA for the Malaysian catastrophe. IT'S A LIE!! 

I have provided for you to SEE with your own eyes what I have discovered as a USMC RECON photographer - trained.

YOU COMPARE

NOTE: I am sending my investigation to all 2500 of you PLUS THE RUSSIAN CONSULATE in my home state of TEXAS. 
WAKE UP WORLD your enemy is within!!  

I will not go quietly in the night,
I will fight for TRUTH

       
  Semper Fi  
              VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS

No comments: