Monday, November 3, 2014

Newsweek – Hit the Road Barack!!!

Newsweek – Hit the Road Barack!!!!

Newsweek-Hit-Road-Obama
I have told the story how the Republicans had me meeting with potential candidates for President under the pretense I was there to advise them of the state of the global economy. In fact, I was asked routinely my “opinion” of their capability. Then came the call they wanted me to fly to Texas to meet with George Bush, Jr.. I was told this was different – “he is stupid.” I was shocked. They never used such a word that derogatory toward any individual. I asked why did they want to make him President? They said he had the “name”. They then asked if I would consider taking the chief economic slot. I said no way. I would not give up my business for such a post and the senate hearings would be a fiasco given all the companies and governments I had advised. They said they needed people to surround him to run the country. That is how President Dick Cheney took power.
I have said privately I had the sneaky suspicion the same was done with Obama. The news filtering out about his ability is on par with Bush, Jr. Well what I have been hearing through the Grape-Vine, others have as well. Now Matt Patterson and Newsweek speaks out about Obama and it is not pretty. It appears that the bureaucracy wants stupid men at the top so they can run the show. This is what appears to be taking place.
Newsweek is known as a Democratic mouthpiece so for this to come from that source it would be like the Ed Show on CNBC finally coming clean. This is timely and a very tough review. The fact that their editor saw fit to even print this article about Obama prior to the election is truly an amazing event in itself worthy of news coverage. At last, the truth about Obama and his Marxist agenda are starting to trickle through the “protective wall” built around him by the liberal media to say the least. This should not be about politics. This should be about putting incompetent people to run the country that are pawns for the deeper agenda.
Except from Newsweek
_____________________________________________________________
I Too Have Become Disillusioned
By Matt Patterson (Newsweek Columnist Opinion Writer)
…..
The man thinks and speaks in the hoariest of clichés, and that’s when he has his Teleprompters in front of him; when the prompter is absent he can barely think or speak at all. Not one original idea has ever issued from his mouth -
it’s all warmed-over Marxism of the kind that has failed over and over again for 100 years. (An example is his 2012 campaign speeches which are almost word for word his 2008 speeches)
And what about his character? Obama is constantly blaming anything and everything else for his troubles. Bush did it; it was bad luck; I inherited this mess. Remember, he wanted the job, campaigned for the task. It is embarrassing to see a president so willing to advertise his own powerlessness, so comfortable with his own incompetence. (The other day he actually came out and said no one could have done anything to get our economy and country back on track). But really, what were we to expect? The man has never been responsible for anything, so how do we expect him to act responsibly?
In short: our president is a small-minded man, with neither the temperament nor the intellect to handle his job. When you understand that, and only when you understand that, will the current erosion of liberty and prosperity make sense. It could not have gone otherwise with such an impostor in the Oval Office.

No comments: