Saturday, January 3, 2015

OBAMA PLANS TO MURDER THE CHRISTIANS

 
*BREAKING NEWS*!!!  IT'S OFFICIAL!  
OBAMA PLANS TO MURDER THE CHRISTIANS    14.5 mts 
 
       Glenn Beck                          
Beck:  "The Department of Defense has just issued a new list of ‘extremists’ that should be watched.  And on that, in fact number 1,  past the Muslim Brotherhood, past the mosques, Hezbollah, No 1 on the list are the Evangelical Christians, Evangelical Christians and Mormons, Catholics – Catholics coming in at number 8,  along with the Klan and Muslim extremists.  Now I’ve missed all those stories on those really bad Catholic bombings here in America.  I’ve missed all the fertilizer LDS bombs.  I’ve missed all of those.  I haven’t seen the big Evangelical cross burnings that have been happening, so maybe I’ve just been asleep at the switch.  Now, what the Department of Defense ………………." Glenn Beck -  Published on Apr 12, 2013   
 

No comments: