Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bix Weir..."I'm getting MARRIED today!!"

Bix Weir...
    "I'm getting MARRIED today!!"


I told you things were about to turn around for me...

Today I will marry the love of my life, Amy, and for that I feel extremely LUCKY on this St. Patrick's Day. She has been through the tough times with me these past few years and has never wavered in her belief and support for what I am trying to do with my life. I promise I will do the same for her for the rest of our days here on earth...and wherever we meetup after that.

So if you have a chance today - raise a Guinness and wish us the best of Luck going forward.

I know this Road I am choosing today is the Right Road for me! :)

Bix
Irish Toast (...in Gaelic)

Go raibh tú daibhir i mí-áidh
Agus saibhir i mbeannachtaí
Go mall ag déanamh namhaid, go luath a déanamh carad,
Ach saibhir nó daibhir, go mall nó go luath,
Nach raibh ach áthas agat
Ón lá seo amach.


"May you be poor in misfortune,
Rich in blessings,
Slow to make enemies,
quick to make friends,
But rich or poor, quick or slow,
May you know nothing but happiness
From this day forward."

=====================================================

OUR MESSAGE TO

Zoom Not Available: Vector images scale to any size

BIX & AMY
AMY & BIX



CONGRATULATIONS

MAY YOUR PATH BE FILLED WITH LOVE
AND ALL THE RIGHT TURNS.

Oh wow, a cartoon leprechaun playing the fiddle. Real original, I know ...

WE WISH YOU A LONG LASTING MARRIAGE
FILLED WITH MUCH HAPPINESS


jbs
and your readers
WORLDWIDE
03-17-2015

No comments: