Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Police State! Do You Own A Gun? Your Doctor Wants To Know And Will Report You On Medical Records

Do you have a gun in your House? When I had my gangrene gallbladder taken out and spent 10 days in the hospital for what should have been an overnight stay the insurance company kicked me out. I had home nurse visits for two weeks and was asked if I had guns in the house. I respond that if I did I would not tell them. So the below has some merit. FYI, I am passing this along…there are comments from two other people that have also been asked if they keep guns in the house. The nurse just kind of slipped it in along with all the other regular questions. I told her I refused to answer because it was against the law to ask. MORE: http://www.jbbardot.com/do-you-own-a-gun-your-doctor-wants-to-know-and-will-report-you-on-medical-records/

No comments: