Saturday, April 18, 2015

Darkest Side of CERN- Destruction of Souls -Critical!!!!VIDEO





Published on Apr 3, 2015
CERN is already powering up in the Middle East in their (Open) SESAME site. . You MUST know the effects. The vid slides are private locutions posted for our discernment years ago on SpiritDaily.com I knew the earliest part referred to genetic experiments, (not posted here) and I believed the later referred to CERN. This is the first time I have been able to locate an inside scientist talk about both the science in layman's terms & the spiritual issues. My discernment tells me the locutions are deadly accurate, and with 3 power-ups this year, we may well be facing the horror of the worst prophecies given through the history of the church. Q - will Our Lord reveal to these people heaven's fundamental alarm BEFORE further damage occurs? May God be with all of you. LINK

No comments: