Friday, July 17, 2015

911 – In Plane Site

911 – In Plane Site

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rS3s6KL2kI0

PERSONAL NOTE from a reader:

9-11 changed "our world" and I knew this the moment I saw this on my
TV at work that fatal morning. I am sharing this true story to document
what took place over 15 years ago.

I had a TV Gospel TV show which aired twice weekly.. When I saw this happen the
morning of 9-11 . I knew immediately that something was "seriously wrong" with this
entire situation, and had a queasy feeling this was "closer to home" then unknown
terrorists from another land.  In a short period of time the "Power Hour" had put this
show together..I immediately purchased it.. and took down my show and intended
to run it in place of my show for several weeks.

But that was not to be!  I managed to run it twice.  The TV station called me after
the first run.. and told me that could NOT handle all the calls coming in...said their
switchboard looked like a Christmas tree..so I asked  them to forward those calls
directly to me.

I was flooded with hundreds of calls... some were "nasty" callers, with death
threats
for running this show.. They called me all sorts of names. I thanked them
and told them to "remember" this event.. and they could apologize later, when they
heard the truth. The many other callers were "grateful" that I had taken my air time
to run this show and some said  "You've got guts.." and "I think something else
 is going on with this"
...and " I don't feel right about this... thanks for running it." 

By the time the second show aired.. the TV station called and told me I would have
to "remove" this show.. ! I asked  "WHY?"  I was told that their Advertising Sponsors
who purchased massives amounts of TV advertising time, wanted it removed or they
would pull their accounts.  The TV station told me that they didn't have a choice in
the matter, ( since they were being blackmailed into submission over $$ ) but if they
had their way, it would continue to run..  I wasn't a big enough spender compared to
their big corporate sponsors... so I pulled it after the second run.   I later found out
that CNN ran this ONE time before they were told to PULL their airing  of
 9-11 - In Plane Site.

What you are about to watch is the "original show" of what took place on 9-11 !!


True Story
Anonymous



Jul
162015
 
Published on Feb 7, 2013
What “In Plane Site” accomplishes that no other video expose’ on September 11th has
to date, is it exposes the viewer to a barrage of news clips from a majority of the
mainstream news outlets. The official story of that day was told on live TV by reporters,
policemen, firefighters, and other on-the-scene eyewitnesses, however, that footage was
shown only once on live television broadcasts in the first hours of the attacks and then…
it was never repeated. The stories changed, information was enigmatically omitted,
and what can only be described as officially prescribed propaganda took the place
of indisputable reality.

No comments: