Monday, July 20, 2015

Why Grandpa Carries A Gun

The quintessential reason why Grandpa carries a gun.
·             Please take time to read this and pay particular attention     to  "A Little Gun History" about half way down - staggering numbers!

Why Carry a Gun?
My old Grandpa said to me, 'Son, there comes a time in
   every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts  bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to   take a whoopin'.'

I don't carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep   from being killed.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil; I carry a gun because   I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry; I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I   carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.
        

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves   and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it; I carry a gun because   I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police protection is an oxymoron: Free citizens must   protect themselves because police do not protect you   from crime; they just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a whoopin'!

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

·             PLEASE  DON'T  THINK  FOR  A  MOMENT,  THAT       THIS  COULDN'T HAPPEN  IN  OUR  COUNTRY  ALSO !!!!!!
·             In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control:
·             From 1929 to 1953,  about 20 million dissidents,   unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
In 1911, Turkey established gun control:
·             From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Germany established gun control in 1938:
·             From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were   unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
China established gun control in 1935: From 1948 to
·           1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Guatemala established gun control in 1964:
·         From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend    themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Uganda  established gun control in 1970:
·             From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Cambodia established gun control in 1956:
·             From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.   
-----------------------
56 million defenseless people were rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control.
   
-----------------------
You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

·             Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

With guns, we are 'citizens'; without them, we are 'subjects'.

During WW II, the Japanese decided not to invade     America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
    
·             Gun owners in the USA are the largest armed forces in   the World!

·          If you value your freedom, please spread this anti-gun   control message to all of your friends.

·          The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible   victory in defense.

·             The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either.  

·          SWITZERLAND ISSUES A GUN TO EVERY   HOUSEHOLD!  SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT   ISSUES AND TRAINS EVERY ADULT IN THE USE OF A RIFLE.

·             SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!

·             IT'S A NO BRAINER! DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT      WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN    EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS     AN EASY TARGET.
·            
I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment! If you are too, please forward this. If you're not a believer, please reconsider the true facts. This is history; not what's being shown on TV, sanctioned by our illustrious delusional leaders in Washington.



2 comments:

steve said...

this is really em otional lines by grandpa and he sounds geniune while portraying it.

adam said...

I dont agree with grandpa , carrying a gun even for self defense is not safe , you may used this gun in wrong way when you got angry and make your self in trouble