Sunday, August 23, 2015

A Responding Reader! ----- I have been forcefully chipped

Please do not use my name....I have family in other states and as soon as I can sneak out of Clint, I'm going to visit them maybe forevGIVE: DATE, CITY, STATE, TIME
WHO THE TROOPS ARE
I didn't recognize the unit patch, but the commander on the ground was a woman, Col. Amy Hannah was what was on the paperwork I saw

WHERE THEY TOOK YOU
First they took us to the Early College High School outside town, after that we were all inside blacked out trucks and Army tents so I really couldn't tell much

AND DETAILS --- ASAP !!

The Captain giving orders at the high school was named Kerouac and the boxes the chips were in were stamped XELO-1957, he was real protective of those crates and every time someone got a tray of them to inject them, he made them sign a roster.

The chips themselves look just like the ones my little dachshound Chili Dog got when she was a puppy, they're round little cylinders smaller than a pill but they kind of look like one, they're about the size of a grain of rice. They injected it into my neck right at the shoulder line, its kind of creepy knowing its in there.

You have to get this info out!

THanks for all you do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the internet age...... The only response to this "story" is pics or it didn't happen.

Anonymous said...

Where is the county sheriff? Perhaps he is too scared also...

Anonymous said...

I just look up Clint tx and there is nothing on there saying that its a hoax and not only that there pop is 900 or less

Anonymous said...

I could find nothing on a "Captain Kerouac" but found this on Col. Amy Hannah, who IS AN OFFICER OF THE UN
"Col. Amy Hannah, public affairs officer for the United Nations Command, Combined Forces Command and United States Forces Korea, told Mathews she would like the 112th MPAD to support future exercises in South Korea." http://dma.wi.gov/dma/news/2012news/12154.asp
As for the "where they took them": there are "early college high school" Texas education agencies:

Early College High School - Texas Education Agency
tea.texas.gov/Curriculum.../College.../Early_College_High_School/
Early College High Schools (ECHS) are innovative high schools that allow students ... Under the authority of Texas Education Code (TEC) §29.908(b) and Texas ...