Friday, August 28, 2015

How does the Sheriff now balance his books for CLAYTON COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT, INC.?

How does the Sheriff now balance his books for CLAYTON COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT, INC.?

Tuesday, September 1, 2015
116 Smith St.
Jonesboro, Georgia
6:30 PM  EST
To all,

As the founder of the Clayton County Citizens Oversight Committee i receive calls from an Atlanta Journal Constitution reporter asking for my opinion on matters concerning Clayton County. Today i received another one asking what i thought about CC Sheriff Victor Hill's submission of a bill for overtime that went 2+ million over the existing budget. My response was this...

Sheriff hill has two sources of revenue to draw from. First, he is an officer for and member of the CLAYTON COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT, INC. Second, he is an employee of CLAYTON COUNTY BD OF COMMISSIONERS, INC. (No typo, right from Dunn & Bradstreet). As such, he has a duty to both and a budget to work with. He does not now, nor has he ever been answerable to the public except as it pertains to his re-election (or not). His budget included a built in variance of $1 million to accommodate un-foreseen circumstances. Overtime being one of them. As an officer of the court and the ultimate manger of his offices budget, he is liable for any malfeasance and/or misappropriation of the public money.

No agency or corporate branch operates in a fashion where expenses above and beyond a budget allotted are authorized by said branch or agency without prior written approval from headquarters. To do so invokes personal liability for such action. To spend, with that kind of reckless abandon is an affront to every Lawful or Legal practice known to man. Therefore, the people of Clayton County cannot be placed on the hook for this extracurricular activity, no matter what the supposed justification. To do so is criminal in nature. Since all involved continue to operate in a fraudulent state it can only be expected they will now do so with this issue.

Now comes the fun part. How does the Sheriff now balance his books for CLAYTON COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT, INC.?
Is it up to the people to now file a claim with the non SEC recognized provider of liability against Sheriff Hill's bond (ASSOCIATION COUNTY COMMISSIONERS of GEORGIA)? Or, will the CEO and the Executive Board for CLAYTON COUNTY BD OF COMMISSIONERS, INC. meet, in executive session, with their County Attorney and approve the removal of this money from funds such as the 2004 SPLOST account? Regardless of how this plays out it represents yet another example of how there remains no accountability to the people of Clayton County and their money will now be literally stolen in order to protect the corporations and their Officers. The district Attorney will be charged with looking the other way as the criminals run rough shod over the people and in the end, the people's property taxes or fines, or fess or all of them will be increased to pay for this and future irresponsible acts. Unlimited access to your earnings is the name of the game.

Everything that happens after the fact will be now nothing more or less than a criminal cover up so i will be at the next Commission meeting on Sept. 1 and if those members of the CCCOC choose to join me, we can force the un-raveling of this enterprise. ask anyone you know who might share in your passion to force the changes we've so long fought to achieve. Ask them to stand with us. Your script awaits. Call me @ 678-438-6138.

Here is your opportunity my friends. All we need is to fill this commission meeting with like minded and equally disgusted inhabitants of Clayton County and Georgia. Anyone and everyone is needed. CC is far from being unique in this case.

In the service of the creator and the people of Clayton and Henry Counties,

carl alfred: Swensson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clayton County Sheriff's department needs to be disbanded! 19 years ago they broke into my house two counties away under a No-Knock search warrant obtained from an idiot judge that gave them the warrant based on the information from a 17 year old stoner who admitted he did not even know me. They were nice enough to bring in the ATF, Bomb squad, Tri-county SWAT team and two other sheriff's departments form Monroe and Coweta and the Forest Park P.D. Then that "Election Year" sheriff had the local paper put my name and a picture of my house on the front page and they tried to tie me into Armed Bank robbery. kidnapping, stolen Class three weapons and I was even questioned about the Atlanta Centennial park bombing. When they realized they had screwed up they tried to take my guns anyway and the ATF said "No Way". Then they tried to get a non arrest indictment because all they had was the bogus information from a druggie looking to plea for a lighter sentence. Bear in mind I did not even have a speeding ticket and have never been arrested. Me and my wife were taken into custody and when the Attorney showed up at the sheriff's department it was, "Oh she was never under arrest she could have left at any time." She overheard the girls say that the boys were off breaking into a house on the other side of the county on a training exercise! Can you believe that? We were both photographed, palm printed and hand printed. The FBI was called in by my attorney and they cleared me in a matter of days, but I had to move out of state for my families protection and move to a more corrupt, back woods hole in the middle of know where and had forfeit a 2 million dollar career in aerospace to raise my family in poverty with only rain water to drink and no residential water, power, TV, or phone. My kids turned out awesome because we had plenty of time to home school them. Although my 5 year old son had to go through 9 months of psychiatric therapy and was never the same loving child ever again. An attorney told me I could sue them but they were so corrupt that there was nothing keeping them from finding out where I was and killing me and my family without any one seeing or hearing it. I became a legal researcher and discovered the massive fraud that is the Income tax and the Court. When I started telling people about the fraudulent nature of the charges and what to point out to the Judge on the insufficient indictment, cases started being dismissed without prosecution. That is when I was again told by a Federal employee that there was a credible threat against my life from the local Court house. The FBI had to get involved again. Every Cop involved and the judge needs to be tried and convicted for treason and terrorism against my family. I hope the U.S. Marshall's get their act together and arrest all of these bozos. I may be a man of God but I pray for God's full wrath on these idiots. I call it like it is. May the Clayton County Sheriff's department go straight to hell and/or jail. You moron cops have totally screwed up my life. 19 years later I am still losing sleep over this and have three loaded guns at arms reach at all times. I finally got guard dogs in the house and have been sleeping at least 4 hours a night for the last three years. I apologize if my comments offend any good cops who are genuinely here to serve to protect the innocent, your numbers are far to few. You need to arrest the Executive Administrators posing as Judges for felony Breech of Oath as the Constitution says that they cannot serve in any public office yet they are violating the very oath they took by even pretending to be a Judge in an alleged Court of Law, which it isn't. May these morons get what they deserve! My story has never been told and none of these a--holes were ever held accountable for what they did to my family. Welcome to Amerika!