Sunday, May 1, 2016

Defending a Higher Law - FREE e-book



They  laughed  at  me  when  I  told  them  I  support  true  marriage…







 
They called me a bigot.
Intolerant. Stupid. And worse…
That my views were causing “emotional violence” to students at Penn State University. They even said same-sex “marriage” is a civil right.
But you won’t believe what they told me next...
…“that homosexuality is natural because animals do it.”
Animals do what?
I was stumped at first. Even a little embarrassed.
But then I read TFP’s amazing book in defense of God's marriage called Defending a Higher Law.
and now I know how to debunk this myth, and many others.
In fact, the next time I went to Penn State, I debated again. And liberal students went speechless when I told them what I learned in Defending a Higher Law.
That why I've decided to send you a gift copy of the book.
It's my way of saying "Thank You" for everything you do to support moral values in America.
The regular price is $12.95. But today I’m inviting you to get a digital gift copy of the book for nothing - FOR FREE
Here it is:
  • Bishop Fabian W. Bruskewitz said that concerned Christians "cannot ignore the contribution of the book."
  • Noted Catholic psychologist, Dr. Joseph Nicolosi, called it "a major educational resource for the socially concerned Catholic reader."
And EWTN host, Fr. John Trigilio, PhD, ThD, said:
  • "Finally a thoroughly objective, rational, logical and factual analysis of the homosexual myth currently permeating the modern society."
Defending a Higher Law gives you what you need to defend true marriage -- especially if you happen to be at a liberal campus.
Thank you for your friendship and support.
Fighting the good fight,
 
 
John Ritchie
John Ritchie
Tradition Family Property, Student Action

www.tfpstudentaction.org
 
 
PS – You too can leave anti-family activists speechless with this amazing book.
 



 
E-mail not displaying correctly? View it online
TFP Student Action – 1358 Jefferson Rd, Spring Grove, PA 17362
www.tfpstudentaction.org (717) 225-7147 ext. 229   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments: