Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Mind Numbing! Enjoy!!!





Mind Numbing!  Enjoy!!! 
 
 
 
Dear Sir,

 
Can you answer this benefits question please?

 
Many years ago, I married a widow out of love who had an 18-year-old daughter.

 
After the wedding, my father, a widower, came to visit a number of times, and he fell in love with my step-daughter.

 
My father eventually married her without my authorization. As a result, my step-daughter legally became my step-mother and my father my son-in-law.

 
My father's wife (also my step-daughter) and my step-mother, gave birth to a son who is my grandchild because I am the husband of my step-daughter's mother.This boy is also my brother, as the son of my father. As you can see, my wife became a grandmother, because she is the mother of my father's wife. Therefore, it appears that I am also my wife's grandchild.

 
A short time after these events, my wife gave birth to a son, who became my father's brother-in-law, the step-son of my father's wife, and my uncle.

 
My son is also my step-mother's brother, and through my step-mother, my wife has become a grandmother and I have become my own grandfather.

 
In light of the above mentioned, I would like to know the following: Does my son, who is also my uncle, my father's son-in-law, and my step-mother's brother fulfill the requirements for receiving childcare benefits?

 
Sincerely yours,

 
Mohammed

 
*Of course you qualify Mo ... I have arranged to start mailing checks to all of you, just as soon as you arrive here in America. Welcome aboard....

 
Barack
 

No comments: