Sunday, May 22, 2016

screaming ads on Nesara... - email from a reader - answered by Freewill

 I am puzzled, where are these "screaming Ads"
.
Congratulations on monetizing your blog.  
 Show me the money! I haven't made a penny!
.
Am very disappointed, the disgusting jolting racket is extremely distasteful. 
Very... umm ... msm jew-dime.  
I agree! I hate visiting sites where you have to close ads just to view an article.
Beforeitsnews and rumormill news for example. 
 .
Have enjoyed your blog for a long time, check it frequently during the day. 
Sent multiple links to Nesara over the years on blogs & for research, rather than going to other pages, as wanted you to have the audience.
Why thank you, it is appreciated. We try to get the word out and have good material when available.
.
BeforeItsNews has done the same & now the cookie dump, page screw ups & every other pop-up has the computer heating up & makes it difficult to navigate ... we quit going there. 
I feel the same.
.
Reckon Nesara is headed down the same path.  
 NOT!
.
Makes one think some jews are involved after all.  
NOT! Just us pissed off red blooded Americans!
 .
Looks like the whole Nesara thing is just another bait & switch. 
I can refer you to an eye doctor.
.
We'll get our news elsewhere, we don't need to be yelled at to read.  
Where is a good news site that has no spam? Show me!
 .
Enjoy your penny profits.  
Want to share some with me? I never seen any to date!
.
Be well, be human & be with God. 
Good advice!
.
Popeye, Olive Oyl, and I maintain this blog totally for free. We seldom get thanked for hours of work each day. 
.
~Freewill
.
Update: The emailer responded back with an apology. Daily stress does get to many of us. Sometimes it gets let out the wrong way and wrong place. Apology accepted. Thanks. 
I want to leave this post up as it has many good points.
.
Ps. The linux Mint link on the left side was my idea and I put it up there for the readers of nesaranews to know there is an alternative to the issue of Windows and the government back doors installed in it. Windows sucks. Windows 8 and 10 are horrible operating systems and is based around profit like everything else Microsoft. 
.
Linux is open source freeware and is built by people like you and me who want a good solid system that is not compromised. I have been using it for some time now and love it. High quality programs that are open source freeware that you have to pay money for with Microsoft. Also Linux Mint requires NO virus protection as viruses cannot function in an environment that does NOT use .exe files.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After posting this and reading it made me think of a comparison that seems fitting... 

Microsoft Windows: 
Weak Immune system (GMO based food consumption ~ engineered by a corporation) that requires virus protection (Big Pharma). Always sick and needing a doctor to fix. 
Very expensive and much down time. Big corporate profits.

Linux Mint:
Strong immune system (organic fed ~ engineered by the people) that requires no virus protection. Very stable and functions as intended. No cost and minimal down time (Due to user mistakes). Easy to get help to correct those mistakes at no monetary cost. Just a little time and will to learn. 
.
Of course donations to the creators and maintainers of Linux Mint is always welcome as they spend so much time developing and updating bug fixes. The website to host LM is not free either.

6 comments:

justacitizen said...

The "screaming ads" he's talking about are from one of your links in the story, "Stargazers to get a rare glimpse...."

Freewill said...

Most articles we get have ads embedded in them, usually we can remove them before posting. Sometimes either they escape our noticing them or they are near impossible to remove. I am pretty good with html coding and can usually find and remove.

The emailer was not specific on any ad or post so I assumed the reference.

Freewill said...

I see now.. The video has a 20 second commercial in the beginning and it autostarts. That escaped my attention. I must remove the video as it was engineered to autostart. That was not my doing and maybe I should sue them for it? yeah...

The proper action would have been for the emailer to send me an email and say something like "One of your posts has a video that autostarts and it is irritating, can you fix it?"
That would have been expectable. Not the rude email I received!

Freewill said...

The reason it was missed was due to a war movie playing on my other monitor a 46 inch that a Vietnam vet friend of mine was watching. I had firefox volume muted. So I didn't notice it.

Anonymous said...

Like Freewill even better now... AND the response to Freewill's reply was :

You're welcome. Sorry, was being curt.
Nope, the ad popped on a vid I couldn't locate so closed the page.
Reconnected & it blasted again.
Scrolled down & an ad was running & couldn't see how to turn it off, nor down.
Repeated 4 times.
Maybe it was the vid itself that was posted.

Yes Linux is the escape from Microscam.
That's not the one that came on though.

Sorry, apologies again, we dig your page a lot.
Have given so many links, dang near everyday Nesara is linked several times.
. thanks for answering. Don't know what got into me today to hard blast like that.

Freewill said...

Like you said.. "Be well, be human & be with God."
We are only human.. Now lets get focus back on the big problem and solution...
The Bankers!